8. AFTERMATH

This is the story of how I became the greatest hero. in both universes.

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains. According to police, the villains call themselves 'The League of Villains' and have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher a teacher at UA since spring this year. Police have arrested 72 villains but they still do not know the whereabouts of their ringleader."

~ Somewhere

Greetings, it feels like summer is just around the corner. And for you sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. Since spring, I have been a teacher at UA High School and have taken on the task of guiding the next generation. I thought I found someone worthy to inherit my power among the most promising students aiming to become heroes. However, before I took up my post at UA, I met a young man, he was 6 at the time and knew nothing about this place. At the entrance exam, I watched him save a girl with no hesitation whatsoever, even if the robot was the 0 pointer one. He's powerful but his power hasn't got to his head in any way, he's a great one, a potential wielder of the One For All, perhaps you can even watch him at the Sports Festival. He was also the key that the USJ Incident left no casualties to the students and teachers, I wasn't there to defeat a strong puppet but he alone did. A ton of potential inside him, right? However, I am still inexperienced as a teacher. The day must come when I must trouble you, my old teacher. I am counting on you when that time comes. Please take care of yourself as the seasons change, I will continue to keep you updated on my circumstances.

Sincerely yours, Toshinori Yagi.

"The boy acknowledged by Toshinori, huh?" The short old man mumbled as he ate his favorite taiyaki.

~ Faculty Members Meeting

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves 'The League of Villains' and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in his 20s or 30s with a Quirk that let's him disintegrate whatever he touches. It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the Warp Gate. They probably are not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistered Quirks who are part of society's underbelly." The police officer reported.

"You mean, we don't know anything..." The Pro Hero Vlad King mumbled, he currently is the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B. He is a very tall, wide-set man of a bulky, muscular build, with lightly tanned skin, a few visible scars showing on his left cheek and the left side of his notably thick neck. He has short pale gray hair which is spiked upwards, away from his face, the only exception to this being the small clump of hair which hangs down over the left of his forehead.

"We must hurry. Once their ringleader, Shigaraki's wounds heal (mentally, remember he's traumatized. He had flashbacks of his family disintegrating so that's that), they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain." - The Pro Hero Snipe said, he had the appearance of a stereotypical western cowboy.

"Their ringleader, huh?" - Toshinori muttered.

"What is it, All Might?" - Nezu

"It was a bold attack that normal people wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it. According to Naruto-kun, he was so proud of the Purple guy called Nomu but when the Nomu disintegrated he started throwing tantrums." Toshinori explained putting a finger on his chin with a thoughtful face.

"Even so, it was foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown quirks when fighting against heroes." - Nezu

"That was also one of his mistakes, he underestimated me" Naruto finally butted in, he'd been called here to explain some shit. He was sitting on where Eraserhead was supposed to be, he was the one who's able to report about the incident anyway.