4. FIRST DAY

April

School Time! He quickly got dressed with the UA Uniform which consists of a gray blazer with green on the shoulder part. He will not wear those ties according to Matatabi (she's always incharge with fashion). He wore a white collared shirt with the top button undone and his pants were worn loosely. He ordered his slaves to make him breakfast which they did.

He ate and the clones cleaned up and dispelled, he wore his combat boots that were black because again, who doesn't like black? after that he sped off to the high school named U.A.

He arrived at UA and once again found himself infront of a massive single door this time with 1 A painted on it. Still not large enough like the bijuus, I just hope Katsuki & Tenya Iida aren't here or I'll be doomed for the next three years

That was history when he entered the classroom. He saw Katsuki and Tenya. Gosh damnit

"Don't put your feet on the desk" One man Naruto recognized as the strict guy scolded Katsuki.

"Huh?" He asked smugly.

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk"

Katsuki didn't really pay attention, he was staring at Naruto. "hm" Tenya looked at the guy he saw crushing ... disintegrating the 0 pointer rather.

"You're the guy that disintegrated the 0 Pointer right?" Tenya asked, by this point everyone's eyes were on him. Naruto nodded slowly, he sat on the back part not wanting more attention and questions which thankfully they didn't.

~

Time passed and the teacher finally arrived... he's standing sleeping bag still on him, teachers are weird multiple universe or not.

Katsuki was glaring daggers at Naruto who shrugged it off.

~ Flashback

"I can't believe we have two students from our school matriculating into U.A. Especially you Uzumaki, you even placed on top, second was Bakugo."

After the meeting, Katsuki lead Naruto on a corner, that same time Naruto remembered, the time he was cornered and turned into the villager's punching bag, he was stabbed, and thrown kunais at. He hates dead ends. Even now.

He wasn't even hearing what Katsuki was blabbing about.

~ End of Flashback

'A teacher look that worn out? he's worse than kakashi-sensei' Naruto thought sweatdropping.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." The man introduced himself, voice still sounded tired.

"I know it's kind of sudden, but put this on and go onto the field." He said pulling blue jumpsuits out of his sleeping bag.

Everyone got into the jumpsuits and went to the field, Ochaco was the first one to talk, "Are there no orientation or introductions at all?" Shota sighed, "Go ahead and introduce yourselves."

A blond stepped forward in the most... weird way possible, he was flashing his -beauty- on them which was... non existent.

"I am Yuuga Aoyama, my quirk is Navel Laser. I'm half French and half Japanese, my favorite thing is myself and cheese!"

'He's like a confident one but too confident?'

The next one stepped forward, her skin was a light shade of pink but her hair was a darker shade of pink. 'Reminds me of Sakura.' She had two cute short horns,

'adorableee' Matatabi thought.

Her eyes were somewhat square shaped with black sclera and yellow irises and notably long eyelashes below and around the sides of her eyes. 'Reminds me of edo tensei.'