5. INFILTRATOR

Right after that Quirk Apprehension Test, Naruto was brought to the Principal Office, a skeleton version of All Might named Toshinori was there, then there was a man or an animal rather, he looked like a dog, a mouse, and a bear in one body. His name was Nezu if the wooden board of label was any indication.

"Not to be rude sir, why was I brought here?" Naruto asked politely.

"Naruto Uzumaki" The principal started, "What is your real quirk?"

"Sir- It's Dance of the Demons"

"I mean the information about it, I won't leak it if you want to reveal it when time comes" He reassured.

"Thank you sir, I don't really wanna reveal my true powers to the class right now. Due to my quirk, I have super strength like a beast would have, ability to manipulate wind, sand, fire, and water. I can also enable my cat like appearance which makes my hair spikier and my nails longer and deadlier. I can harden myself like Eijiro, I can choose between making my hardened self spiky or just hardened thus why I can survive Katsuki's explosions if time comes, I can also breath underwater, like turtles. I'm a master at close combat, not to overestimate myself but yes. I can run at fast speed, probably surpassing Tenya's and spit out boiling water without burning myself. I can as you know disintegrate things by just spitting out fluids or gasses, I'm also like a snake when tryna escape, slithery like a slug. I can grow wings, and produce blinding powers using the wings, I can produce Ink and create seals that can disable anyone's quirk, like a squid. Lastly, I can sense Life Force and Negative Emotions of anybody in my range and also heal at an unimaginable speed."

"Wow, I wouldn't have figured out. You have some massive potentials, Uzumaki-kun. I believe you mastered all of them?"

"Yes sir, I was six when I started, if Toshinori-san didn't tell you, he met me when I was six and after that I trained for 5 years in secret and joined middle school when I was 11. And wasted my 3 year there. Then I was notified by Toshinori-san that UA will an entrance exam so I figured why not join."

"What do you mean wasted?" The principal was curious.

"Sir, I had to put up with explosions and threats everyday." He explained flatly.

"Katsuki Bakugo-kun?" Naruto froze, he slipped.

"Judging by your stiffness I'm right" Nezu confirmed for himself. "You dumbass" Kurama said.

"Oh wait, you said you can create seals to disable anyone's quirk right?" The Nezu changed the subject.

"Yes sir" Then he pulled out a blank sealing paper and a pen out of nowhere from the Teachers' POV and started writing furiously. He finished after a minute, he gave the principal it, "Please put it anywhere in your body and try to use your quirk"

Nezu tried, and failed to use his quirk. "Aizawa-kun, can you try it? While using your quirk this time"

"Oh wait sorry for interrupting but that seal is for 1 time use only so I'll have to create another one" He spent another minute, after he finished it, he looked at Shota. The worn out man activated his quirk as his hair began to float and his eyes turned red. Naruto slapped the paper on the man's chest, his hair fell and his eyes turned dark once again. "It works" Shota said.

"You're excellent at this, Uzumaki-kun. Do you mind if we can have some of these?" The principal asked.

"I don't mind sir, I can create clones to make them. I'll need a room though."

"Sure, don't worry about the room, I'll call Ken-kun" He did through something called Intercoms, ofcourse Naruto knew about it, they had one in the Hokage Tower with the Secretary and Hokage. The chimera man led them to a massive field.

The man called Ken as Nezu called him but for most he's just Cementoss put his hands on the grounds and concrete started forming, it formed a long warehouse, Naruto entered the warehouse and was amazed, ofcourse he had seen Yamato do this but out of cement is different.

The tables were formed, there were like a hundred of them so Naruto formed his signature sign and 200 clones appeared. All of them took their positions, 2 in each table. "Oh sir, I'll also need papers if that isn't trouble, those ones that's cut in small squares would be great" He called out to Nezu who replied with an 'of course'

And they started to draw, they were tasked to put the complete ones with something called conveyor belt and that was all, the factory was finished. Naruto went towards Nezu, "Uzumaki-kun, do they last long?"

"Yes sir, as long as I'm not busy on combat they won't dispel."

"Thank you so much Uzumaki-kun, I'll give ya some money for your allowance for this" He said.

"Thank you so much, sir"

'To create so much clones at ones and not even winded, he's already surpassed Ectoplasm.' was the only thing Nezu thought as he watched the blond walk away.

~

A week after, they were tasked to figure out what their costume would look like,

Naruto chose to pick a rather plain one. He chose to wear a white tank top that hugged his rather muscular body. He also wore black military pants and white combat boots. He wore fingerless gloves with one ring on his middle finger the keep the glove up aswell. A mask too, (just look up xiao's mask). Overall, he looks hot.

Currently, they were in class. Shota was the one teaching, suddenly Naruto shot up from his seat, clutched his head and screamed in agony as two hundred copies of the same memories washed through his mind and collapsed. Aizawa immediately brought Naruto to Recovery Girl and had him set on the bed.

He woke up after an hour, with a tiny woman that he recognized beside him, "Are you okay?" She asked concerned. "Yes mam, just information overload. Can I please talk to Principal Nezu? It's important."

Recover Girl brought the blond to Nezu and left. "Sir, someone had infiltrated the school, I'm sure he's not from the outside due to the walls of this school being strong, he probably teleported in. He was masked so I couldn't see, he destroyed all of my clones and left, I wonder what his motive is. Aizawa-sensei had probably told you that I collapsed, my clones gave me the memories and I had information overload due to receiving the same memory two hundred times."

"I see... we'll investigate through it, you may now be dismissed. Also, you're allowance will be 50k per month, is that fine?"

"That's fine sir, I'll go recreate the clones now" He left and recreated the clones. He actually found out that there were 10 robots assigned in the warehouse to cut and place the papers on the tables, 'that's so cool I wonder how they make those robots. I also wonder why they targeted my clones, it's not like they know what it's meant for, unless there is a traitor among the staffs. Anyhow useless to do that unless they want to threaten us. No way. I'll have to create more seals for barriers to prevent those piece of shits from entering. He came out of nowhere it's like he used kamui, no Obito isn't here, noone in my world exists here except me. I wonder how he entered the school.'

(s for seal, m for minute, h for hour, d for day, w for week, m for month, y for year)

1 s/m = 60 s/h
7d x 24h = 168h
168h x 60s = 10,080s/w
10,080s x 31d = 312,80s/m
312,480s x 12m = 3,749,760s/y