6. BASIC HERO TRAINING

"I am.... here!" All Might exclaimed as he entered the classroom.

"All Might?!" Everyone exclaimed.

'Wait, was it only me whom he congratulated personally?' "Probably" Saiken replied.

"From today forward, I will be teaching Foundational Hero Studies!" He declared.

"So it was true!" Denki exclaimed triumphantly.

"Alright! Put on your costumes and go to the field!"

Everyone obeyed.

Naruto and his classmates found themselves in an arena that looked extremely like where the Practical Exams was held, well except Momo and Shoto ofcourse.

Yuuga's hero costume consists of a bluish-black bodysuit, over which he wears a suit of metallic lavender and golden armor; a chest plate, two spherical shoulder pads, elbow-length vambraces, and knee-length boots. His chest plate has a high V-neck collar with a golden Greek fret-like trim, as with the lower diaphanous piece under the belt and the edges of the vambraces. It also comes with a long, glittery indigo cape as well as a belt with a golden ring-shaped buckle with a blue crystal, matching the smaller ones over his shoulder pads and knees. He has straight angled golden lines running down his baggy pants, a matching set around the shafts of his boots, and he wears a red-tinted wing-shaped visor over his eyes.

Mina's hero costume consists of a plain white mask over her eyes, with a purple and turquoise skin-tight bodysuit with a camouflage pattern, ending just above her breasts. Over this, she wears a cropped, sleeveless, tan-colored waistcoat with white fur along its collar, which she leaves unbuttoned. She wears custom made plum violet and beige boots.

Tsuyu's hero costume consists of a bright green turtleneck bodysuit, tan-colored gloves with large buckles on each wrist guard, and two matching belts, one above her breasts, a strap at either side going around her shoulders, and one around her waist, little green dots embedded into it all the way around. Two black lines run all the way down her suit, each framed with yellow, and she wears tight black boots with markings in the shape of a "V" on her thighs, green webbed flippers resembling frogs' toes on her feet. She wears a headband with a color matching that of her gloves, and goggles with dark green-tinted lenses attached on either side.

Tenya's hero costume consists of various pieces of armor, all in a pale silver in color, including a chest plate, a metal collar around his neck and another around his upper arm, and metal vambraces that extend past his elbows pointed at the ends. He wears a helmet covering his entire face, its sharp bevor full of holes to allow him to speak and breathe easily, and its upper piece rounded over his head with two larger holes on either side, two curved horns just behind and a single spike sticking out of the back of his head. On his feet, he wears silver knee-high boots with gold accessories, and around his torso, he has three thick metal pipes, attached with a blue band. His armor is very lightweight and does not protect him much; its main purpose is to cut down air resistance rather than to protect him.

Ochaco's hero costume consists of a skin-tight black full-body suit with a pale pink design down the middle of her torso, two black circles on her chest, and a black rectangle below her waist, running between her legs. There are two more pink patches over her shoulders, both cut off by darker pink armbands that match the thick choker around her neck. She has circular wrist guards, a dark pink handle on the back of each one, wide knee-high boots with magenta soles and a two-piece belt around her waist a circle embedded into the center where the pieces join up, a helmet with a tinted visor on her head, all of which are the same pale pink color.

Mashirao's hero costume is a plain karate gi, tied with a black belt, its collar partially lined with fur. He also wears black boots with sand blue details.