Crimson Blood; Tevin's Shōryūreppa!!

3rd POV
Both Yaoyorozu, Mineta, and Tevin were to take on Mina and Aoyama as Tevin adjusted his hair band and plan a strategy with them.

Tevin Tanaka: So what's the plan? I think me and Mineta should be the distraction but I would help you with the beams if you create them.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Right, the last thing we need is to create a wall so they won't notice the bomb. But are you sure you and Mineta can handle Ashido and Aoyama? Their quirks are indeed strong despite Mineta's quirk and you to have no quirks.

Tevin smirks and spoke with confidence and determination in his voice.

Tevin Tanaka: ご心配なく。(Goshinpainaku) [Don't worry about it.] Mineta and I can handle them.

As the exercise continues, Momo created a few bars to lock themselves in with the bomb as Tevin was lifting them while Mineta was staring and giving her a disgusting smile and thumbs up. To which she gave the grape boy a deadly glare at him.

 To which she gave the grape boy a deadly glare at him

Tevin Tanaka: Is Mineta giving you trouble? *sighs*

Momo Yaoyorozu: Yes. But thank you for helping me with the beams. What are you going to do now?

Tevin Tanaka: Here's the idea, Mineta and I will distract Mina and Aoyama. That way you can keep an eye out on the fake bomb. We are villains right? *smirks underneath his hat *

Minoru Mineta: WHAT!! NO WAY I AM GOING OUT THERE! I RATHER STAY HERE WITH YAOYOROZU AND KEEP GUARD ON THE BOMB!

Tevin Tanaka: You're coming with me. Someone needs to keep them distracted! *grabs Mineta by the scruff of his neck * We'll Be right Back, Yaoyorozu. *opens the door*

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'Be careful out there Tanaka-kun.'

-Meanwhile in the waiting room with Class 1-A and All Might-

Tooru Hagakure: Huh? Where's Tanaka taking Mineta?

Asui Tsuyu: Ribbit~ Ribbit ~ It seems like he's taking Mineta to go after the heroes. I don't if that's a right decision. Ribbit ~

Eijiro Kirishima: This is so manly! I want to see how strong Tanaka is if he's must like Midoriya!