New Generation; Quirk apprehension test for 1-A

3rd POV (Plays You can become a Hero too MHA)

The exams were over and the new Ansatsuken Fighters were waiting for their mail I in acceptance in the hero course. Both began doing their training and Ryū taught them a healing meditation to help them if they are injured or need to focus.

Tevin Tanaka/Izuku Midoriya: Chosoku Choshi Densei Gaki... Densei Gaki... Denki Kashin...Denshin Nedo...Kyorei Chokei...Gankyo Bassei... Shouryo...Kyojitsu Bunmei...Chinken Tsuichu...Yoifu Yoryoku...Joge Sozui... Soren Fudan... Dochu Kyusei...Gaika Sokei...Naika Sokei Raku...Rairen Ikkoki...

Izuku Midoriya's POV Suddenly, we heard the door open and it was my mom

Suddenly, we heard the door open and it was my mom. She was nervously shaking and holding to be letters.

Inko: "Boys, the mail's here. I hope you two will get in. Good luck!"

As we open our letters, we saw a hologram of All Might stating that we had pass the exams with flying colors and then mine showed the same girl whom we rescued from the Zero Pointer during the exams. She gave up half of her points to me saying that I was a hero among others and then told Present Mic that my brother was also a hero to her as well. I felt hot tears flowing from my eyes as I felt a wave of admiration for what I accomplished and what Tevin did as well. We gave each other a proud look on our face and then we celebrated by our mom cooking us dinner. My mom made Katsudon while my brother made himself some Miso Ramen. That day was the day we were destined to be in the hero course.

(A/N: We're going to skip this because it will take too much of your valuable time to read this. So, Izuku and Tevin received their letter to the school and they were admitted to the hero course making it their Hero Academia!)

-the very next day-
Tevin was up and dressed ready to join with his friend Izuku in their path as true heroes. He went to the Midoriya's household and knocked on the door.

Inko Midoriya: Oh! Coming! Coming! Well hello there Tevin, you're here for my son for your first day of school?

Tevin Tanaka: Hai, Ms. Midoriya. *bows*

Inko Midoriya: Well, aren't you a gentleman. You've been taking good care of your mother?

Tevin Tanaka: Hai. She's doing great. She said she is coming over to visit and hang out with you.

Down came Izuku and he was greeted by Tevin with their traditional fist bump.