The Entrance Exams; Sōryū-Hadōken unleashed!!

3rd POV
It has been ten months since Tevin and Izuku had been training for the exam. Ever since their meetings with All Might on top of the building only for their answers to be dashed away, then meeting with the wandering warrior Ryū and getting their dreams a new start and leading to them mastering the Art of Ansatsuken and Mū no Hadō. Now, the day has come for them to make it or break it as they prepared themselves for the exams keeping their pace.

Katsuki Bakugō's POV
Here I am going to be number one and nobody else is going to stop me. Not Deku, not even the noob Tanaka. That is until I saw those two staring at the school. This really irks me to see these lame asses standing at the school I'm supposed to enter in. They must think they're better than me...I won't allow that to stand!

Katsuki Bakugō: DAMN DEKU! And you! Whatever your name is! You're in my way! Why the hell are you two doing here?! Didn't I told you only people who have a powerful quirk can get in to this school? *gritting my teeth in anger *

Tevin Tanaka: Yeah we know that, bomber boy. Anything else you want to add?

Was this guy mocking my superiority and challenging me?! Damn nerd! He needs to know his place in the world and Deku as well.

Izuku Midoriya: Tevin, relax. Sorry Kacchan, but we are also aiming for the Hero Course as well.

Katsuki Bakugō: *clicking his tongue * Whatever! Just stay out of my way, Deku! And you too, nerd! *walking off in a huff*

Izuku and Tevin shook their heads wondering how and why Bakugō's insecurity was always a big factor.

Tevin Tanaka: Let's go, Izu. We don't want to be late for the introduction of the exams.

Izuku Midoriya: Right. Race ya! *runs*

Tevin Tanaka: O-Oi! *catching up to Izuku*

3rd POV
As the boys ran for the U.A school, Izuku accidentally trips over a rock and was now about to land face first until his body felt light. He began to scramble to gain footing but it was no use. Until he sees a girl with a brown bob hair and a blush on her cheeks.

 Until he sees a girl with a brown bob hair and a blush on her cheeks

Ochako Uraraka: Are you Okay there?

Izuku Midoriya: Uh, Y-Yeah. Thank you.

Tevin Tanaka: Izu! You okay, bro? *looks at Izuku and then at the Bob haired brunette* Gee, thanks for saving my best friend from falling flat on his face.

Ochako Uraraka: No problem! Well, I better get going. Don't want to be late for the exam introductions. Bye!

Then, they've decided to get in the classroom to make it for the exams and make their own path to heroism. Students had already arrived and sitting in their seats as Tevin and Izuku were sitting as well with their pamphlets in hand. Suddenly, a loud voice rung in the halls of the exams.

Present Mic-HEY, THERE YOUNG APPLICANTS,WELCOME TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR U.A. HIGH! LET ME HERE YOU SAY HEY!

*crickets chirping dead silence in the room *