A dark surge reawakening; Satsui No Hadō Ni Mezamete Izuku vs. Nomu!!

M.Bison (Boxer)'s POV
When I saw the kid use the Hadō whatever it was, my blood boiled seeing this rugrat fighting like the man who bested me in a fight when Pretty boy (Claw) and my boys ran roughshod in a stupid ass wedding.

M.Bison Thinking: 'That kid is dead....' *punches his hands from his boxing gloves *

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, we need to get out of here and help Mr

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, we need to get out of here and help Mr. Aizawa.

Minoru Mineta: ARE YOU NUTS, MIDORIYA!? We should get out of here! Aizawa can handle these villains!

Asui Tsuyu: I agree with Mineta on this. Ribbit ~ I know you mean well to help Mr. Aizawa, but what can we do? We're just students trying to become heroes.

M.Bison (Boxer): Well maybe, you three need a little motivation.... GRAAAAAH! *does a dash straight at them*

Minoru Mineta: Waaah! [Screaming] WHO IS HE!?

Izuku Midoriya: [Serious tone] Bison.... I thought Shadaloo was demolished.

M.Bison (Boxer): So, you're the brat and that other runt who were trained by that lowly vagabond.

Izuku Midoriya: Don't talk about my master like that! Now, why are you and Balrog (Claw) doing here with the hand and warp villains?

-Mountain Zone area-
Balrog (Claw): [chuckling menacingly] It seems like the boy with green hair is dealing with the buffoon.

Tevin Tanaka: Izuku? Dammit! Jirō, Kaminari, and Yaoyorozu are dealing with the villains and I have to fight against an ex Shadaloo member who was once called the four holy kings.

Balrog (Claw): Prepare yourself, cretin. Your blood will paint the beauty of my claw. [Battle Cry]

(Plays Balrog theme Street Fighter V ost)

3rd POV
Leaping into the air claw out, Balrog (Claw) went after Tevin and slashed his gi top.

Tevin Tanaka: Gaaah! *grits his teeth in pain* Shit, this guy is going to be a problem. If we don't finish this fight, none of us are going to make it out of here alive.