Last day of training; Musha shugyō

3rd POV (Plays The lake run theme from Assassin's Fist Movie Street Fighter)

The boys were up and training for the Exams as they began to run around the beach. Ryū then begins to think about telling them about the Musha Shugyō which means they will be staying out for three days and three nights and they will have to fight each other.

Ryū thinking: 'I do hope that they don't conjure up the Satsui no Hadō just like I did and knowing Gōki..... I am sure he is still trying to find someone worthy to fight.' *in a meditation position *

The Symbol Of Peace All Might sees the beach and it was almost completely spotless

Toshinori Yagi: Oh my...Oh my.... *goes into his buff form*

All Might: GOODNESS!

Ryū stops meditating and sees the buff All Might

Ryū stops meditating and sees the buff All Might. He was intrigued by the presence of the pro hero and wonders why is he doing here in the Takoba Beach. All Might was the same with Ryū. He wonder what is the Street Fighter Champion is doing here looking at the two boys who are working hard.

All Might: Excuse me, young man! I was wondering why a wandering warrior such as yourself doing here in Musutafu?

Ryū: Oh...you must be All Might. Midoriya mentioned you when I first took him and Tevin as my students.

All Might: Indeed I am. *deflates back to his original form *

Toshinori Yagi: *coughs up a bit of blood and grabs a handkerchief to wipe the blood off his mouth * So tell me, what are they're training for?

Ryū: They're Training for the U.A Exams.

All Might's POV
The hero course exams?! But they've don't have powerful quirks. How though? Could Ryū taught them something?

All Might: Still, it may not be enough to enter the hero course. They may be room for the support course but it will keep them safe from the dangers of being a professional.