🄃

"Did you run away?" Jaemin ask, his hand on the steering wheel while his girlfriend sat on the passenger seat. When he said girlfriend, his long term girlfriend. It was only Lee Hajin who manage to stop him from changing women every three days. He never would have thought the one he would love for long will be his friend. "Shut it, Na Jaemin" Hajin said in gritted teeth.

"How could you do this to me? I'm your boyfriend!"

"And I'm just asking" The man soothe himself to calm down. "I burst" She answers. "What?" Jaemin let out giving her a short glance. "I was angry! Don't ask and drive me to one of your place. I don't care even if it's a place where you fuck your mistress" She snaps. "Hey, I don't have any mistress. Live with me. Although some monsters are in the house"

"What will I even do there when you go to school?" She mumbles, upset at the thought of the man attending college and not her. "I won't go to school anymore. Grandpa wanted me to advance classes. Your boyfriend is the heiress of Godai" Jaemin said, proud. "Yeah sure" She rolls her eyes, out of energy and not in the mood. "Seriously, what happened?! Why are you so not in the mood? My girlfriend, where are you?"

"Don't ask. I might end up drowning myself" She mumbles. "Hey, don't say things like that. You're scaring me" Jaemin lift his hand finding hers. He entwine their finger together tight. "You keep asking" She huff, looking away. "Fine. I won't ask. Just, don't do anything stupid, you understand?"

Jaemin drag his girlfriend in the house, his presence was enough to get the older's attention who was painting and a sassy boy beside him. "Na Jaemin, so fast?" Haechan stood up approaching them. "Who is this beauty?" Haechan adds. "My girlfriend"

"I'm surprise someone got the wrong idea and became your girlfriend"

"What do you mean by that, Renjun?" He claims, mad. "Does she know how many girls you fuck? Sometimes, two at once" The older provokes. "Don't listen to him. Let's go" He drag Hajin in his room. He shut the door behind him facing his girlfriend. "Why aren't you asking questions?"

"I know you more than they know you, no need to ask"

"What?" He let out. "Come on, we've been friends since what? We're 4? I met your auntie which is that guy's Mom, right? She was nice. And, isn't this the longest time you spend time with that guy? They don't know you" Hajin claims. "They'll be staying here for a few months. Our parents will arrive next week" He said. "I see."

Hajin exits the bathroom, a towel on her soaking hair. It was a peaceful bath, after long messy day. It was somewhat peaceful, thanks to Na Jaemin. The man sure know how to make her day better. I guess.

"If it isn't Lee Hajin" She halts, turning her heels. A tall blond was leaning on the wall, his arm cross beneath his chest. "Park Jisung, you grow up" She comments. "I do and stop talking like you're older than me." Jisung step forward to her. "You just came out of your Mom's womb a month earlier than me. Move"

"Is it true? You're dating my cousin?" Jisung trail behind her. "Stop calling Jaemin your cousin, it feels weird" She turn herself. "It does feel weird." Jisung cross his arm. "Where are you attending now? You're on college, right?" That made her stop. "Stop talking about college. It disgust me"

"Okay, don't kill me. Please"

"Bye, see you when I see you" She give the man one last wave before entering Jaemin's room. She lock the door behind her, as Jaemin said before leaving for his so called study, approaching the balcony. Out of curiosity, she walk in, the wave welcoming her.

Looking down, her sight was welcome by a man painting. It was Huang Renjun. Ever since she created a bond with the Na, she has been so envious of Huang Renjun. One, because he can draw well, not that she's pretty bad at it. In fact, she's really good at drawing. Two, cause he can pursue whatever he wants. Three, he has the financial stability and support of his family.

"Stop staring at me, will you? So creepy" She snaps out of her thoughts. The words is exactly for her. She knew it. "What are you drawing?" She shouts. "Definitely not you" She huff turning her heels. Throwing the towel on her head, she run out of Jaemin's room.

"Wow! Is she your girlfriend?" She claims looking at the art piece. Renjun sighs putting his hand down. "What are you doing?" The man asks. "Don't mind me. I'm just gonna watch you" She smiles. "How am I gonna focus? Your presence is so strong and you're so annoying" Renjun snaps. "Hey—! I'm just gonna stand here and all you have to do is move your slender fingers while I stand here like I'm invisible"

"You're no invisible and fuck, your breath is enough to loss my focus"

"Lee Hajin?" Both of their heads turn to a woman. Hajin's brown knitted seeing Mrs. Huang, a white bag on her arm and a white knee length dress on. "Mom" Renjun stood up, a brush on his hand. "I'm glad you two are doing well and getting along. Hajin, it's been a while" Mrs. Huang smiles. She smiles back as reply. "You said you're coming next week, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Of course I want to see my son. Your father is so busy I got bored and flew here right away" Mrs. Huang claims. "Then, go back." Renjun sat back down. "Hajin, how are your parents?" Mrs. Huang ignored his son. "I guess they're fine...yeah, they're fine" She answers. "Hey, go back in" Renjun turn to her. "Don't be so mean to Hajin."

"Anyway, Hajin, it's been a while. How are you these days?" Mrs. Huang held her hand. "I'm fine, I'm doing good" She force a smile. "Auntie Huang?" She turn her heels only to see her boyfriend, Na Jaemin. "Hajin, come" Jaemin did not wait for her to move and pull her behind him. "Jaemin, I'm just here to catch up with Hajin. It has been a while, I bet she miss Renjun"

"What are you talking about? Shut it."

Earlier that day...

Jaemin enter the company, his presence was fast to notice by the employee who bows to greet him. His eyes glares at the eyes looking at him. Hajin's parents and the Huang. Why does he feel like he knows where the meeting is going?

"What's with the sudden gathering?" He sat on the chair he could reach. "You're dating my daughter?" Hajin's Dad face him. "So what?" He snaps. By his statement, the atmosphere in the room tighten.

"What?! Are you all fucking with me right now?!" He slams his hand on the table. "Forbidding your daughter from running after her dream was too much already and now you're selling her?" He claims. Anger and rage rushing in his body. He could not contain it anymore. There's no way he would agree to what the elders has plan. "I reject the offer. I won't ever let go of Hajin."

"She's. Mine."

"Jaemin, what's wrong? It's just Mrs. Huang" Hajin held on his biceps. "What are you doing outside? It's sunny" He force a smile. "Did something happened?" Hajin ask. Yes, your own parents is selling you. "No, nothing happened. I'm just...jealous" He came up with an excuse. "So, what were you doing out there? You did not even comb your hair" Jaemin run a hand on his girlfriend's hair. "I was watching Renjun paint, he's so good"

Renjun. Fuck. He hates it already. Hearing the older's name roll over Hajin's tongue. And one thing he knows, he won't ever let the woman knows what that gathering is about. "Hajin, you love me, right?" He place a hand on the woman's back. "I do, what's with you?"

"Then, promise me you won't ever leave me, huh?"

He's desperate. He never would have thought he will be this desperate in his life. "What's with you? I'm gonna comb my hair, move" Hajin walk past him, entering his room. "promise me!" He catch up to his girlfriend.

"Your hair got a lot longer" He comments as he lie down on his bed. "I'm gonna cut it, don't try beating through the bush" Hajin recklessly replied. "Hey! You promise me, during our 2nd anniversary! That you won't cut your hair again. Besides, I like your hair long" He wiggles his brows. "No, it's too annoying"

"People will see your neck! It's only for me"

"Seriously, what's wrong with you? It's just hair" Hajin respond facing him. "You know my kinks, I like hair" He teases. "I don't care"

"And grow your hair and be kinky with it yourself"