🄂🄊

"Hey, uh I wanted to say sorry" Jaemin held his cup tight. "Sorry for what exactly, Jaemin?" His Grandma ask. Jaemin sighs looking down. "For not visiting you for so long. I just had a lot in mind and I can't bring myself to dump myself to you" He admits. "You're my grandson, there's no need to hesitate into asking me"

"I know but Grandma—" His Grandma interrupted him. "Is that pretty lady your girlfriend? I like her" His Grandma small a smile. "That's right, she's my girlfriend but we fought. Because of me" He gulps. "Tell me, tell me what happened. Although I'm no much of a help, I believe someone listening to you is what you need right now"

"I was trying to keep her safe, I'm scared that I'll lose her again." He starts. "I drove here, tired and my body is almost giving up. Each and every side of my body aches but still, I used all the energy I have left and drove her here to safe." He rumbles through his words, the feelings he kept going out.

"Grandma, I'm tired, what do I do?"

"How can you get tired?" The older question. "What?" he let out. "How can you get tired when your safe space is right beside you? How can you get tired when the source of your peace is beside you? Jaemin, my son, open your heart" The older trace his chest, where his heart is located.

"Open this and free yourself from the barrier you created for you to hide. There's no need to hide anymore"

Jaemin stood outside the room him and Hajin will share. The whole cabin dims and only one light is on. With his trembling hand, he twist the knob entering the room. "H..Hajin" He stutters. "Are you okay?" Surprise by the sudden question, he nods.

"Let's sleep" Hajin stood up pulling the duvet. Jaemin sighs catching the woman's wrist. "Hajin, are you mad?" He enquire. "No, don't think of it that way. I'm just....disappointed?" Hajin shakes her head. "I will give you time, like what you want."

"You've been through a lot, take a rest"

"Where are you going?" His voice came out soft and asking for accompany. "Stay with me" He adds. "I'll be back. Rest, you're tired, I know" Jaemin sighs watching the door close in front of him, leaving him to accompany himself.

Hajin quietly shut the door behind her, her every move creating a sound. Stepping out of the cabin, she was welcome by Mark and Haechan who seems to be drinking to kill time. "Hajin, can't sleep?" Mark ask. "Not really" She shakes her head occupying the empty seat beside Mark.

"I'm tired, I'll sleep now" Haechan, who seems to be drunk, walk back in leaving her and Mark alone. "Did something happened?" Mark raise a brow. "I guess?" She sighs looking away. "Can you tell me?"

"It's like Jaemin has been so distant to me lately. I don't know if I did something during the party that angers him or what. He's so near me yet he feels so far, you know that feeling?" She rumbles through her words, her head a mess already. "Actually, I don't understand Jaemin as well. He seems to be fine but he's not, I know it."

"But we're here beside him, that's what matters"

Hajin close the door as quiet as she can, tho her heart almost leap, she still walk towards the standing figure of Jaemin by the balcony. The smell of cigar immediately welcomes her. The infiltrated smell filling her nostrils.

"Jae—" Before she could Jaemin was fast to scoop her up on his shoulder, her butt landing on the wooden railing. She grip tightly on the man's shoulder, trying to mask her trembling hand. "You're still scared" Jaemin huskily chuckles. "Stop doing it already if you know I'm scared!"

"Shh. Be quiet, they might hear us"

"Jaemin, are you drunk? I thought you're sleeping" She ask, closing her eyes every now and then. "I can't sleep. I need you" Jaemin answers, burying his head on her stomach. "It's okay, I'm here" She run her hand over Jaemin's soft and fluffy hair.

"I'll always be here"

Hajin woke up the next day, the space next to her empty. Her eyes immediately found the clock on the wall, she sat up seeing it hit 11am. She step a foot on the floor before actually making her way out.

The quiet living room welcome her. None of the men she arrive last night were present. "Grandma, let me help" She enters the kitchen rolling her sleeve up to her elbow. "Where's Jaemin?" She small a smile, slicing the vegetables the older has told her to cut. "Oh, they are out with his grandpa. We should hurry and bring them lunch" The older happily answers. "Out, where?"

"You'll find out"

"Jaemin is...here?" Hajin grip on the basket full of food tight, her eyes roaming the messy and muddy hectare. Everywhere was green and all of the people were bend down doing the plant work. "Let's go to the cabin there" The older went first. "Why is she so strong compare to her age?" She mumbles following the elder.

Hajin covers her mouth to hold in her laugh as she stares at the defeated and tired men in front of her. Haechan was as usual glaring at her because of her reaction and Mark and Jaemin were just fanning themselve. Tired visible on their feature.

"Grandma, I told you not to bring Hajin here!" Jaemin whines surprising her. "Her beauty is not fitted here. And she can't see me covered in mud" Jaemin adds, a huge smile on his face. "Move, if you won't eat I will" Haechan push past Jaemin entering the cabin.

"Let's go, let's eat" She small a smile to Jaemin who only scratch his head in embarrassment.

"Are you tired?" She ask while Jaemin chew his food. "Yeah, it's been a while since I pull my body to its limit" Jaemin answers not sparing her a glance as his eyes are set on his food, probably from hunger. "You should hurry and take a bath" She replied, grabbing herself a sandwich.

"Let's go somewhere, I know a place" Jaemin calls, giving her a smile. "You said you're tired, no" She whines, tired of it already. "Come on, not everyday you're here. Plus, you still owe me the promise you did during the party"

"You know I'm scared of height, what were you thinking?" She steps back from the cliff, her hand gripping on the males hand. "Come on, I'll go first then catch you" Jaemin replied pulling his shirt up and disposing it on the ground. "No!" She screams as the wind blew. Jaemin chuckles stepping towards the edge.

"I'll catch you, don't worry"

A grunt escape Jaemin's voice catching the woman's weight. He circle his arm around her waist while Hajin's arm circle around his neck. "See? You did it" He chuckles. "You must be crazy" Hajin trembles. "I catched you, like I said"

"How did—" He interrupted the woman with a kiss he's been holding since last night. He pull the dominance on his side as he rest his palm on the back of the head of Hajin while his other hand stabilize the woman.

His arm around Hajin's waist tighten and he felt himself getting hot despite the cold stream of the pond they are in. At this point, he's not sure if the liquid forming on his neck were soak because of the water or his sweat.

"Hajin, tomorrow, I'll return to Godai"

"Huh?" The woman let out. "You have to stay here" He repeats more clearly. "I..I have loads of things to fix there. And I don't know how long will it take so you have to wait for me" He adds. "Can't I just come with you?"

"No, Hajin. You can't. Wait for me, huh?"

"I don't know..." Hajin look down. "Come on, please. How about this? In 5 days, give me 5 days and if I'm not back. Follow me to Seoul." Jaemin interrogates. "Hajin, hm? Please"

"Fine, 5 days, alright?"

"Good girl"

A/N:

Short chap,,,,