🄂🄅

Hajin rose up from the bed hearing a car engine parking below her. She immediately push the blanket off of her and run to the balcony. "Mark!" She calls. "Jaemin?" She adds. "Where is he?"

Hajin run down the stairs, she did not hesitate to approach Mark who has Jaemin on his arm. The man was badly injured and is bleeding. Barely conscious as well. "I...I need to clean up his mess, can you help him?" Mark stutters. "Oh yes. I'll do it" She nods grabbing Jaemin by the arm.

"Come on, Jaemin. Just one more step" She talk to the barely conscious man on her arm. She push the door open walking towards the bed and flopping the man on. "Wait a second" She calls running to the bathroom. She open one compartment, not giving herself a chance to let out her emotion as she sees the man in his horrible state.

Through the years of her knowing Jaemin, she didn't know the time that Jaemin will show up like this would come. No one expected it. She's sure even Jaemin himself did not think of it turning this way.

"Lift your hand, please" She gulps her tears in pulling the bloody white shirt of Jaemin. Her breath was cut off as her eyes landed on the badly bleeding wound on Jaemin's abdomen. "What do I do, Jaemin?! Wake up!" She panics, her hand shaking, not knowing what to do.

Tho nervous, her hand found the wet wipes, cotton and alcohol. "Jaemin? Can you hear me?" the weight on her chest somehow lighten seeing the man merely open his eyes. "Clean my wound...hurry" Jaemin calls, his hair falling back while he kept his back press on the mattress. "It will hurt, will you be fine?"

"Hurry..."

Hajin took a deep wiping the almost dry blood on the corner of the wound itself. Tears build up on the corner of her eye, her grip on the alcohol tightening. "Fuck. Hurry up" Jaemin held her wrist with his bloody hand pouring the alcohol himself. Hajin hiss in pain, feeling the pain herself while Jaemin contain his shout feeling a stinging pain on his abdomen.

"You're bleeding!" She cries, not having the guts to put pressure on the wound that's been leaking blood since Jaemin arrive. "Hurry up" Jaemin's chest moves up and down. "Or I'll lose blood" The man adds which she immediately nods putting pressure on the injury.

Jaemin, fails to stop himself from shouting, he let out his pain. His head falling back on the mattress. "It's alright, it's alright" Hajin assures pressing harder. "Give me that" Jaemin snatch the handkerchief on her hand. "What are you doing?" She pant, catching her breath. Jaemin sat up pulling out a forceps. "Get the bullet out"

"What? No, I can't" She shakes her head. "Hurry, I trust you so...trust yourself" Jaemin land a kiss on her forehead, taking her hand to grasp on the forceps. "It will hurt" Hajin reminds, Jaemin nods biting the handkerchief. "I'll try to get it as fast as I can" She took a deep breath having a tight grip on the tool.

A scream of pain mix with terror escape Jaemin's voice as Hajin successfully pull the bullet out. Hajin immediately grab the nearest fabric she could grasp on covering the still bleeding injury. "It's done, it's done" She kept her hand on the injury. "Good job" Jaemin force a smile to mask his pain.

"I'll clean you up so, relax" She catch her breath, shook by what she just did. Jaemin nods closing his eyes, his back firmly press on the soft mattress. As for Hajin, she grab another clean wet wipes. She clean the corner of the wound before grabbing a bandage to close it.

"Jaemin? Can you sit up for me?"

"Hold here, just a second" She roll the bandage around the male's waist and up to his shoulder. She seal it at the man's back before grabbing another clean wipes. "Thank you" Jaemin softly smiles. Tho shock by what she witness and did, she nods beginning to wipe Jaemin's shoulder, collarbone and chest.

"Why aren't you asking what happened to me?" Jaemin ask while she wipe his sweaty forehead and cheeks that reeks sweat because of what she did. "Maybe next time?" She force a smile. "Yeah sure, next time" Jaemin nods his head. "Sorry, again...because of me.." The male adds.  "I'd be more mad if you would come here barely alive" She rolls her eyes sitting on the bed, beside Jaemin.

"I actually saw the dark for 3 seconds, but I saw an angel instead. You pull me out, thanks to you"

"Maybe because you're not suppose to come to the dark?" She smiles pushing Jaemin's hair away from his forehead. "If that's what you think, sure. But I won't assure you that my destination is really to the light. Even after death I'll see Renjun"

"Maybe he's really my lifetime enemy"

"What if he's not? You two used to be close, it means, you can be close friends again. Nothing is impossible, Mr. Na Jaemin" She assures gathering all the used tools earlier. "When it comes to him, everything is impossible" Jaemin pull her closer to him. "You're making it impossible. To him, it's not."

"I wish it's really like that"

"I'll prepare you something to eat" She stood up from the bed. "No, my Doctor is coming. I shouldn't eat anything. I'll hop in a surgery fast" Jaemin shakes his head. "Surgery for what?" She frowns. "You just took out the bullet, not the danger."

"I'll be back, Hajin"

Hajin sat out in the living room with Mark beside her who arrives 30 minutes ago with Jaemin's personal Doctor. It has been 25 minutes since the Doctor asked her to leave for Jaemin's surgery in the room. "Mr. Lee, the anesthesiologists has started." A nurse who came with the doctor reminds. "Thank you"

"Is Jaemin in danger?"

"I don't know" Mark honestly answers. "The Doctor said the bullet hit an organ. It will take a while for the surgery to be done." Mark states. "There's an internal bleeding" The older adds. "I...It's not because I touch it, right?"

"It's not, don't worry."

4 hours in, Hajin sat in the kitchen stool, she had ready dinner in case the surgery will be done but no signs of it getting done already. Mark has gone out to get the equipments ready for Jaemin's recovery from surgery. Hajin unknowingly took out her phone searching to how long a surgery usually last. Defeated, she shut her phone close not getting a proper answer.

"I told you not to hurt him!" Renjun shouts kicking his men's guts in anger. "If he dies—" He stops himself before breaking in to tears. "Who exactly was the one who shot Jaemin?" He asks. "Come out or all you is dead in one click"

"I clearly told you just trail behind him not hurt him!" He shouts in frustration. Witnessing the location of the bleeding earlier is coming from, he knew it could lead to something more worst. Who knows, Jaemin might be in the surgery right now. Fighting for his life. "Why are you overreacting? Isn't your main objective to kill Na Jaemin?"

"What if I kill you?" He glares at Sol-a. "Did you do it?" He press the tip of the gun on Sol-a's chin. "It's not me"

Hajin rose up on her seat, the door opens and it revealed the Doctor in charge of Jaemin's surgery, followed by Mark in protective gears. "Jaemin is stable for now but cardiac arrest can occur anytime" Mark states. "Cardiac arrest? His heart is fine?" She force a small smile. "Let's just wait, Hajin"

Hajin enters the room, wearing her protective gears. A mask, gloves and robe. Her eyes went to Jaemin who has his eyes close on the bed and multiple wires implanted on his flesh. The breathing were somehow stable, I guess Hajin could breath properly.

"I'll be back, Hajin"

Jaemin gave her assurance. Again. Jaemin once broke the assurance he gave her, maybe that's why she can't stay still right now. Maybe it's the reason why she can't get her eyes off of the male's figure. This is probably the first time she sees Jaemin implanted with machine. It was an eyesore. She has to admit it.

"Come back fast, Jaemin"