🄂🄁

"Lovely? You're really crazy" Hajin snaps pulling the chain around her foot. Jaemin just stood there, knowing she won't be able to escape. "You're just hurting yourself, it won't come off" Jaemin said. "Unlock this right now" She demands. "Yeah, no"

"Let me go!" She screams on the top of her lungs. Jaemin remains unbother while he walk back to the bed grabbing the ointment he bought. "Come here. If we don't apply this now, your bruise will only worsen" The man calls. "Are you seriously saying that right now? Did you forgot that you did this to me?!" She shouts. "Hey" The man loudly sighs. "I know you.."

"You won't follow with just one word. I had to used my strength even if it's against my will. You made me do it" Jaemin chants. "Remove your top, hurry" The man adds getting rid of the seal on the product. "Don't test my patience" Jaemin look up seeing her not moving an inch. "Leave me alone, Na Jaemin"

"I said remove your top!" In anger, he pull Hajin's shirt, taking a strong grip and forcing it open. "What the hell?!" Hajin screams covering her body even tho she's wearing a sleeveless inside. "I told you not to test my patience. Go back to the bed" He demands.

Sighing, he prepare himself before throwing Hajin in his shoulder. He throw her back on the bed lifting her shirt. "I can do it myself, leave me alone!" Hajin lift her legs to kick him which he immediately caught with his arm.

"If you don't stop, these legs would be spread apart with my head in between"

Knowing he won, he unwrap his arm around Hajin's white smooth legs grabbing the ointment again. He grab an average amount of ointment immediately doing what he's supposed to do. "Where are we?" Hajin softly ask, letting him do the application of ointment. Shuddering when his long fingers would come contact to her skin. "Our suppose to be house"

"What?"

"I bought this like...2 years ago. I planned to marry you once we turn 24. Guess not anymore. But yeah, I bought a house for you. Away from the family you despise" Jaemin answers, not breaking his gaze on the woman's stomach.  "Hajin" He calls. "What?"

"Have you had sex with Renjun?" He look up covering the ointment close. "Why are you asking?" Hajin frowns. "Cause if you do, I'm gonna have to ask you to shower" He answers. "We did not. I did not" The woman answers. "Why? What did you do then during your honeymoon? Draw?" He scoffs. "We did not go to honeymoon. And every time we would try, you will—nevermind"

"I will what?" He question. "It doesn't matter" Hajin avoid his eyes lying down on the bed. "It does matter, Hajin. Tell me. Tell me if you still have the feelings you have for me 4 months ago. Cause if you're gonna say that it returns because of my return then, it never leaves"

"They said a Feeling that returns never leaves, so tell me"

"It never returns" Hajin answers sitting up, her eyes founding his. "I understand" He shook away the pain in his chest. "Cause it never left" The woman adds. "Why are you being like this?" Hajin lift her hand, running a thumb on his cheek. "Sorry, I scar your face" She run her thumb over the raw wound on his cheek. "Jaemin, what exactly are you planning to do? Why are you being like this?"

"It's like the Jaemin I know were long gone"

"Cause he is" He glares yanking the woman's hand on his cheek. He stood up unbuttoning his shirt. He throw it across the room approaching the balcony. His hand found the curtain which he closes right away.

"What are you doing?" Hajin tried to step back while Jaemin croll his way towards her. "I think we miss each other, why don't we go to what adults like us do?" Jaemin hover over her. "You can't do this without my consent. Leave me alone" She tried to push the man with his chest. "That's why I'm asking you" Jaemin lean on her ear.

"Do you miss me like how I miss you?"

"If you don't, push me away" The man was fast to grab a hold of her head and laid his soft lips over her. She was also fast to lose her mind and she just found herself kissing the man back. Jaemin immediately lift her figure, landing her on his lap. He protectively wrap an arm around her waist.

The kiss was intoxicating and full of lust. It was a long kiss, full of emotion. The emotion the two of them hid for ages. Jaemin broke the kiss, his lips finding the woman's neck. He place soft feathery kisses, leaving traces on top of Hajin's collarbone.

"You're sweating" He mumbles lifting the woman's shirt. He throw it on the floor before pulling the woman's bralette open. He run his hand on her back, his kisses remaining on her neck. He felt the piece of fabric drop on his waist which he ignores.

The sound of rain were heard and Hajin has her back press on the mattress below her. Jaemin top over her, his dangerous hand rubbing her thigh. "Jaemin" A soft moan escape her mouth as she cling onto the man's neck. "It will be okay" Jaemin assures pecking her lips before pulling her bottom clothes down.

She feels nude and bare. Jaemin was staring at her body like some beast who's about to dig in and have his well deserve dinner. "You're so nude" Jaemin buried his face on the crook of her neck. "Jaemin, I'm scared" She tighten her arm around his neck. "Don't be scared, I'll take care of you"

A shudder escape her body feeling cold fingers between her legs. Her arm tighten more around Jaemin as he buried his finger deep inside her. "It hurts" She trembles. "Relax, Hajin. You're clenching my fingers tight" Jaemin hovers his lips over her as a mere distraction before inserting another finger.

Jaemin is in clear state. Complete opposite of the woman on his arm. He knew she was untouch the moment his hand found her world. She was tight and raw. Nobody has ever touch her, just him. And he plans to keep it himself only until the end.

An airy moan escape Hajin's, Jaemin was sucking on an obvious spot on her neck. His member were buried deep inside her and he was softly thrusting in her. It was painful at first but the subtle pain change into pleasure. "Nobody touch you but me, understand?"

Hajin woke up the next day, the space next to her empty and her throat hurting. She sat up only to feel pain on her lower area and her back. The memory of last night reply in her head. She completely submitted to Na Jaemin.

"Good morning, love"

She immediately lift the blanket, covering her bare chest. "What are you doing? I saw it already, I even ate it" Jaemin jokes. "You—" A cough escape her mouth. Jaemin quickly hand her a glass of water which she drank right away. "Can you walk? We should go shopping and buy you clothes"

"Do I look like I'm fine walking?!" She screams, recovering her voice. "My back hurts" She claims. "Well, understandable, I'm quite good at fucking down there. Then, we should go next time. You should rest for today" Jaemin ruffle her hair sitting on the bed. "What if I get pregnant?" She gasp. "Tell me you're infertile"

"Bro, I'm not infertile! For goodness sake, I'm healthy" Jaemin claims pushing his hair back. "And the possibility of one getting pregnant at first sex ain't even applicable to everyone." Jaemin adds. "You should look at yourself now, you have loads of mark I made" Jaemin chuckles. "I don't want to. Give me clothes, I need to hop to the bathroom"

"Only my clothes are here" Jaemin hand her a black shirt. "Where's the trouser?" She grab the shirt. "None." Jaemin shrug exiting the room. "At least remove the chain around me!" She follow up. "The chain can reach the bathroom!"

"Goddamn Na Jaemin, is he a beast?" She mumbles staring at her reflection. Multiple red marks were on her neck and on top of her collarbone. It was so clear and visible. "Hey, breakfast here.. Come on" Jaemin push the door open.

"You should eat a lot. You might wanna do it frequently" Jaemin tease placing the bed table on the mattress she sat at. "Me or you?" She question. "Maybe me" Jaemin did not ever deny it and just answer her question. "Renjun really did not touch you. I had the realization last night" Jaemin suddenly turn serious. "Do you know why? I can't do it with him because whenever I would look at him.."

"I would always wish it's you, not him"