🄂🄈

"Please hear Renjun out" Hajin widen her eyes in surprise. If she's being honest, she's expecting the 'talk' to be more like a fight. However, Sol-a seems calm and...is nice a good word to put it up? "Renjun might be talking to Jaemin right now, as I talk to you. Nevertheless, Renjun has good intention this time."

"Are you his mistress?"

Her voice came out tough and challenging, it wasn't her intention to put up such an impression. "Let's just say I am, in my side, yes, I am his mistress. We've been fucking here and there" Sol-a nods her head. "When you say fucking, does that include our house? If yes, which part of it and how many times" She questioned. "Probably around 7 times, it usually happened in his office. You see, he's got good hips. He fuck so good"

"I see. Then, do me a favor. As you take my position and my place, please, take care of Renjun"

"What? You're scaring me.." Sol-a sang. "Aren't you gonna slap me? I just said I'm fucking your husband" Sol-a adds. "Slapping someone is not really in my nature so, relax. Instead, give him the love he was asking from me. I failed to give it to him, Sol-a, you're a woman too. You know what we women really want, right?"

"Y...yes"

"So, I really hope we all talk this through calmly. His Mom enough is hard to—" Sol-a interrupted her. "You're right! That old hag is so hard to please. Just seeing her annoys the shit out of me. What do I do? I thought we'll end up being enemy but I like you" Sol-a smiles. Hajin let out a snicker which turns into laughter right away. "We're somehow in a off introduction, Sol-a"

"That's right, Hajin-ssi" Sol-a chuckles. "Let's go drink, day 1 of our friendship" Sol-a wrap an arm on her arm, dragging her to the mini bar Jaemin has set up before the party.

"Give us the strongest alcohol you have"

Jaemin and Renjun walk over to the noise engulfing the hall. The source of the noise answer their question. "Uh...the last time I saw them, Hajin is glaring at her, am I right?" Renjun nudge the friend he recently made up with. "That's right" Jaemin replied, in daze. "You said I can take your husband, right? I can see three of him right now" Sol-a drunkenly blabbers.

"Jaemin, do you have a room available? I don't think I can return to Seoul right now. Specially, I had a bit of alcohol too" Renjun held Sol-a from collapsing. "Ah right, to the second floor and fourth room" Jaemin replied. "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Hajin, you're drunk. Let's go" Jaemin approach the quiet woman on the mini bar. His blazer still around Hajin. Her eyes close and she has her cheeks leaned on her palm. "You've had so much drink today" He sighs pulling the woman up. "Jaemin?"

"Yes, I'm here" He cooed beginning to approach the stairs. "Mark, please close the party for me. I'll...take care of Hajin" He calls the older. "Yeah sure, don't mind everything. Rest" Mark smiles. He nods scooping the woman on his shoulder, in a bridal way.

"Jaemin" Hajin calls, her arm around his shoulder. "Sol-a told me that Renjun's intention were good, is that true?" The female adds. "Yes, please trust me on this. I'll talk to you tomorrow when you're conscious enough" He kick the door open entering and shutting it behind him using his foot.

"I love you" Hajin rub his cheek, staring at him deeply as he lays the woman down the mattress. "Hajin, remove your dress. It's uncomfortable" Hajin only nods stripping her dress which he dispose right away on the couch. "Tomorrow, will you come with me? Just the two of us"

"I will come with you, wherever it is" Hajin pull him down on the bed, her arm circling around him fast. "What are you doing?" He ask in surprise when the woman sat on his stomach, topping over him. "My body feels hot" That surprise him again and he sat up, carefully setting the woman on his lap.

"What did you drink with Sol-a?" He ask although his assumption were its only because of how strong the alcohol is. "I don't know! My body feels hot Jaemin, do something" Hajin whines pulling her hair out of her face. "How about a bath, Hajin? It will calm you down"

"I don't want any bath right now" Hajin's fingers found the button of his shirt. "Hajin, stop it. I'm so sexually frustrated right now. I won't be able to control myself" He warns. "We're getting married, right? I want your baby inside me" Hajin unbutton his shirt, leaving his chest flash in front of the woman.

"Hajin, we're not yet ready for a baby. As much as I want it, we can't. You can't." He states, letting the woman strip his shirt, leaving him bare naked in front of a half naked woman. "Do you not like me anymore?" The woman suddenly ask. "What the? No! I like you, I still like you and I won't stop liking you. Stop thinking about it that way"

"Jaemin, Sol-a said, Renjun and her fuck in our room. In Renjun and mine room. I wonder how it feels to do it in someone else's bed" Hajin stares at him and Jaemin could swear, for the years has known the woman, this is the first time he saw her so hot and breathtakingly looking so good. The beast below his belt waking up and his pants suddenly felt tight.

"Then, let's do it here. This is not our bed, but someone else's"

Jaemin breath a hitch when he felt the woman lead him. Her sinful kisses trailing along his sharp collarbone. His hand won't leave the woman's hip as he contain the beast threatening to escape his sane. "This is the first time I'm marking you" Hajin run a thumb on the mark she did on Jaemin's neck. "Give me more" He run a hand on the woman's hair.

It wasn't long before their lips meet. Jaemin pull the dominance on his side as he lead the deep and passionate kiss. It started with just a neverending kiss but like he said, he's sexually frustrated, the kiss turn into a rough and messy session. His hand did not left the woman's head as he deepen the kiss. His tongue roaming around the woman's territory.

A bitter taste of the alcohol Hajin has consume engulf his tastebud but he ignores it and switch the position. Hovering over Hajin, he reflexively unclasp the woman's bra and throw it across the room. He don't know what came to him but he harshly grope the woman's chest only for him to receive a lewd sound from the woman.

Watery eyes, mouth slightly open and legs tightly wrap around his waist. He kept his pace on his hips, not stripping his eyes away from the woman on his arm. Hajin is surely moaning mess and  her mind were recklessly everywhere but the beast in front of her.

"Hajin, let's go. I'll clean you up" He held the woman on his arm. It's been 15 minutes since their session. He ended up coming inside the woman. He has no problem with having a child but to think about the situation they are in, a child is not recommended. "I'm tired" Hajin mumbles but is clear to his ear. "I'll do everything, just sit on the tub"

"Sorry, I was out of control" He run his soapy hand on the woman's naked legs. His eyes scan Hajin's body. Red and swollen marks on her neck. He knew he did it, no one else. "I was drunk, I probably ask for it" Hajin sighs. He chuckles rinsing the soap off. "You did. You surprise me tonight."

"Come here" Hajin open her arm. Jaemin unknowingly between himself on the open arm and lean his chin on Hajin's head. "Thank you for taking care of me, Mr. Na" Hajin chuckles. "You're so very much welcome, Mrs. Na" He smiles pecking Hajin's lips.

"Na Hajin, does it sound good?"

"No" Hajin jokes. "Well, it doesn't matter. As long as you have my surname" Jaemin chuckles turning the shower on making Hajin squel at the cold. Jaemin throw a fit of laughter, a genuine laugh. "How dare you?!" Hajin shouts grabbing faucet hose and wetting him with water. "Hey! Hey! Stop" Jaemin calls turning the water off, Hajin did the same only to break out a fit of laughter.

"Hajin, tomorrow, come with me. I'll make sure your day will be the most unforgettable day you've ever had, call?"

"Call!"