🄂🄄

Hajin run fast the crowd, she did manage to get away from Jaemin or he let her. She don't know. Jaemin just follow her moves with his eyes. It was weird, her instincts is telling her but still, she took the opportunity.

"Woah! Easy there-Hajin?" She look up looking at the person who she bump into. "Mark?" She question. "That's right, are you okay?" Mark held her arm. "Yes, can you help me? I need to get back at Seoul" She asks. "Seoul? That's like...2 hours away from here. And stations are close already. Tomorrow? How about that?"

"That's fine." She nods. "Okay, come. I'll drive you to my place, if you're fine with it" Mark opens the door of his car. She sat in while Mark run to the other side. "I'm fine with it. Let's go, quick"

"What are we doing here?" Hajin panics, she recognize the property. It was Jaemin's. Mark did not answer her. The door beside her opens and she came to face a furious Na Jaemin. "Mark, thanks for getting her" Jaemin shakes Mark's hand. "Let's go, Hajin"

Although her heart is beating so fast, she took her cue trying to run fast the people when Jaemin caught her. "I'm too tired right now, don't try me" Jaemin, as per usual, throw her on his shoulder. "Let me go!" She shouts punching the man's back. It seems like Jaemin let her as he enter the house, going straight to the second floor.

"You seems to be relaxing too much that you think I won't know if you try running" Jaemin lock the chain on her foot again. "I kinda predicted this already, I didn't know it will happened" The man adds. "No dinner and breakfast for you" Jaemin declares locking the bedroom door. "Is Mark in this?"

"He's been in this since then." Jaemin answers "You're so messed up" She comments standing up on her foot. "Oh, yeah? You don't see much yet" Jaemin rolls his eyes walking over to the door. "Stay here and don't do anything stupid"

"You're a dead meat if you do"

And the door were alam close by Jaemin. Jaemin walk down the stairs, Mark, who was sitting on his couch caught his attention. Walking over to the shelf of wine he has, he grab two glass getting in the living room. "Hey, thanks for her" He pop the wine open pouring the older a glass.

"Don't mention it. You should tell her that she's more safe here than going back to Seoul" Mark sip his drink. "I will. Soon" He nods. "How is it in Godai?" He asks. "Mess? Of course it's a mess. Mrs. Huang were taking over the company and...about 4 million were spent already" Mark answers. "4 million" He scoffs, not believing what he just heard. "In 2 days? 4 million of my money were touch by Auntie Huang?"

"Yeah, everything were spent in products, branded products and about 2 million of it were wasted on Casino"

"Give her what she wants" He declares. "What?" The older let out. "Give her whatever she ask for. She has a son who could pay for it." He grin. "Bro, Renjun's company profit is not even half of yours, how will he pay for his Mom's expenses?" Mark claims. "He must pay." He shrug. "Have you get a hold of Doyoung?"

"Yes, he said he'll be back in the country in 2 days"

"Speaking of Renjun, what's he up to these days?" He asks. "Probably wondering why his wife is gone?" Mark states. "I told him there's a sudden business trip. He just nod so I'm not sure if he actually believes me" Mark honestly answer. "He called Hajin, yesterday. It was a short call so, yeah, Renjun just asked"

"Be nice to her, she's a good girl" Mark stood up, placing his empty glass on the table. "I know. It's not her, it's me. I think I'm sick" He walk with the man on the door, opening it. "What sick?" Mark frowns. "My mood swings these days are going up and down. No, minute by minute"

"You should head to the doctor as soon as you can"

"I will, thanks" He force a smile shutting the door. His hand found the switch on the wall, he press it to shut all the light close. Walking upstairs, he walk to the second room next to the room Hajin is lock in. It was surprisingly quiet. No slamming or noise from Hajin herself.

He walk in the room, closing the door behind him. "Doctor" He scoffs throwing two pills on his mouth followed by the water he's holding.

Renjun enter his office, his head aching. Starting from Hajin suddenly going to business trip and Na Jaemin disappearance as well. He's not dumb. He knew something is up between his wife and Na Jaemin. "Renjun!" A shriek escape Sol-a's mouth.

As for Renjun, he mentally covers his ears walking over to his chair. "What are you doing here?" He raise a brow. "I miss you, don't you miss me?" Sol-a pouts. "I'm too tired right now, I'll deal with you soon" He answers turning on his computer. "It's been 72 hours! I'm tired of sitting in"

"It is indeed been 72 hours" He agrees. "And it's been 72 hours since Hajin went to that goddamn business trip" He adds. "You said you don't like her, why are you wasting your time dealing with her? Letting you marry her was enough to anger the shit out of me, I'm your woman not her" Sol-a claims. "You're my woman?"

"Where the hell did you get your guts to call yourself my woman?"

"I decided to keep you so you could do whatever I told you to Lee Hajin. Know your place" He snaps. "I'm sorry, I'm just so lonely" Sol-a replied. "You'll have me soon. For now, use whatever connection you have and find where the hell Na Jaemin is keeping my wife" He orders. "I do know where she is, that's why I'm here"

"It's 2 hours away from here but I would recommend you to not run there alone. Na Jaemin's property is full of men. Maybe that's why Hajin can't escape" Sol-a shrug. "2 hours away from here? Do you specifically know the place?"

"Of course, I do."

"Good work. Buy whatever you want" He hand his card walking over to the door. "I can buy anything, right?!" Sol-a run after him. "Yes, buy whatever you want. You did well" He walk in a room, leaving the woman outside.

The next day, Hajin woke up with a heavy head. She lift herself up and walk over to the door. "Jaemin!" She calls. Maybe God is playing with her when she did not receive a reply. "Jaemin!" She calls, more louder.

"What's wrong?" Jaemin step in the room. "My head hurts" She answers. "What? Are you okay?" Jaemin took a step toward her, landing his palm on her forehead. "You're burning? Lie back down. I'll be back with medicine"

"Hey, here. Eat first" Jaemin place the wooden table on the bed filled with breakfast he prepared. "What happened to you?" Jaemin sighs walking over to the balcony, opening the door wide to let the air in. "I'm...good.. Just a little head ache" Hajin nods chewing her food. "Still. Don't be sick"

"Is it because of your yesterday?"

"It's not about—" Jaemin interrupted her. "No, I mean, it was cold yet sunny yesterday. It must be because of the weather" The man interjected. "Mark? Where is he?" She change the topic. "Probably gone back to Seoul. He's currently watching Godai"

"Hey, Hajin. Can you hear me out? Mark said I should tell you what is really happening so I will. Can you listen to me?" Jaemin face her. "S...sure"

"The reason why I left the residence is because I was preparing to take Auntie Huang down. My allies are Mark, a man name Kim Doyoung and Jeno" Jaemin starts. "It's been 4 months since we started it and during the weeks 4 months have I study to hold a gun. I know you're thinking that I must be insane but no, Auntie Huang has a gun pointed to you. A gun that she could pull the trigger anywhere, anytime or even now"

"During the days we were at the residence, Auntie Huang kept threatening me that she will do anything to make me suffer if I won't let go of you. I tried fighting her back, trust me but even Jeno said that it will be too dangerous if I'll fight Auntie Huang without preparing. That it will be too dangerous for you, even for me itself"

"I'm scared, that's why I did the thing that could save you from danger, I'm sorry"