You meet

Ironman/Tony Stark:

Another day, another stupid person who committed a stupid crime was put away by none other then Ironman himself. And in all honesty these small jobs were pretty boring, as Tony flew over his suit managed to pick up the distant wailing of a child.

He was in the middle of nowhere and no one was around, the crying got louder as he lowered to the ground. The noise was coming from an alley, as he approached the bins the child began to scream, pushing the metal bin out the way there was a box and in that box, and infant.

Captain America/Steve Rogers:

Steve was reminiscing about the past like he always did, before he became Captain America during WWII. As he walked down the road dressed in his everyday clothing a woman ran up, she was dressed in rags and in her arms a bundle.

She coughed shoving the bundle into the Captain's arms "please take her, she needs a better life" before Steve could reply the woman disappeared. Using his finger to push down the fabric he was met with the sleeping face of a baby.

The Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner:

He didn't mean for this to happen, it was an accident. Bruce had let himself get angry, he had turned into Hulk. Without any control the green man balled his hands into fists and smashed at a fire hydrant, water sprayed everywhere. A woman pushing a stroller scream, turned around and ran leaving the baby there.

Bruce stomped towards the push chair and though he desperately wanted to stop he couldn't. Once again balling his hands into a fist he launched his limb towards the baby, and just before it could do any damage a small hand reached out the push chair and rested itself on his green knuckle.

And just like that, he turned back.

Thor Odinson:

Thor had decided to return to Midguard, maybe to visit his human lover or his friends in the Avengers. As he turned the corner his toe came into contact with something, looking down he noticed a basket.

He picked the basket up, it was surprisingly heavy. Peaking inside the Asguardian God was shocked to see the smiling face of a baby a couple months old looking back at him. As she giggled the sun shone brighter, a note was pinned to her blanket.

'Dear stranger, please take my freak of nature child. This devil can somehow control sunshine, do whatever you want with her'

Thor frowned at the lack of care this person had for their child, hanging the basket on his arm he smiled in pride, he was taking this little babe with him.

Loki Laufeyson:

The god of mischief was visiting his home land, the Icy wasteland was seemingly empty. He didn't bother morphing to his snow giant form, the throne he father usually sat on was vacant except for a small bucket formed in ice.

Inside the bucket was a child, a seemingly human looking child yet it was unaffected by the cold. Without thinking he lifted the child into his arms, the baby wrapped it's hand around his cold finger, and just like that he was attached.

Black Widow/Natasha Romanova:

A woman had infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, carrying with her a child. The woman who refused too leave and ad threatened the babe she was carrying with a gun was shot dead.

Fury held the small child who wailed in his grip "if anyone is willing to take care of this child speak up? Otherwise she'll be taken to an orphanage" he said. The officers glanced at each other, Natasha sighed "I'll take her" she offered "are you sure? You don't stay in one place a lot" Natasha nodded as the baby was handed over to her.

"I will...for (her/him)"

Hawkeye/Clint Barton:

Hawkeye was on a rooftop an infrared scope attached to his bow, he was scouting out a mafia boss who had been dabbling in human trafficking. The mafia boss was holding a bundle of cloth loosely by how much the bundle was moving he could only guess there was something alive in there.

He shot his grappling hook dir