New character: Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff

Warning spoilers for Avengers 2

You meet:

Wanda wondered through the graveyard, she had just visited her brother, Pietro's, grave. When she heard a faint crying, but nowhere in sight was there any life. She stopped at a grave, according to the tombstone this woman had been pregnant when she died.

The Scarlet Witch crouched down her ear to the floor, the crying was louder "oh my goodness" she whispered. Using her powers she flung the dirt out opening the coffin. Lying in there was the fresh body of the pregnant lady. Wand covered her nose at the stench.

Lying next to the woman covered in blood was a baby, the umbilical cord still attached. With a wave of the hand the cord was cut, she reached in removing her shall and wrapping it around the child. Wanda pulled the baby out the child immediately calmed.

They give you a name:

Wanda in the kitchen of the Avengers centre, she hummed as she piled fruit onto the plate. She sat down at the table in front of her baby who sat on their high chair "hello little miracle" she greeted. The baby cooed "you know, you should give her a name you can't keep calling her miracle" Natasha commented as she reached into the fridge for apple juice.

Wanda glanced at her "well any suggestions?" she questioned "it's your baby, you chose" the red haired woman then walked off. She hadn't been the same since Bruce had left.

Wanda reached for her baby's small hand with a smile "(Y/N), (Y/N) Maximoff".

Cuddles:

It was nighttime, Wanda was currently whispering a story about herself and her brother to her baby. She smiled as nostalgia hit her (Y/N), looked down at (his/her) mother with interest.

Wanda stared up at her baby who was lying on her chest, then she began to sing "no one's gonna hurt you, not while I'm around~" the baby clapped with a giggle as (his/her) mother sang.

As (Y/N) fell asleep Wanda held them close "I love you, my littler miracle".

Nappy changing:

Wanda sat back one leg crossed over the other, in her lap a magazine. She flipped the pages with one hand and changed (Y/N)'s nappies with the other.

The scarlet coloured smoke like substance which happened to be Wanda's power flowed from her finger tips wrapping around the bottle of power which sprinkled on (Y/N). Then came the new nappy.

Changing between these two were simple, (Y/N) would be clean and happy, and Wanda would be clean and happy. The Scarlet Witch had never been so thankful for her powers.

Cheer up:

Wanda lay in her bed her hands over her eyes and her knees to her chest. The blanket pulled over her head. The brunette was thinking to her beloved twin, Pietro. It hadn't been long since his passing, of course she was grateful tooo have received (Y/N) in return but...it didn't lessen the grief.

(Y/N) heard (his/her) parent's wail and in turn cried (his/her)self. Wanda sighed pushing the blankets off her and running over to her babies room. She reached into the crib pulling out her child.

As Wanda stared into the eyes of her child she could see though (Y/N) didn't know how to talk yet. The baby was saying, through it's eyes "don't cry anymore momma, if you cry I'll cry with you". Wanda smiled tears once again gathering in her eyes, but I can assure you. They weren't from sadness.