New character: Jean Grey

(I have no Idea how I'll manage to write for so many XD)

You meet:

Jean was currently storming Away after she had just broken up a fight between Cyclops and Logan. They both had yelled some pretty hurtful things afterwards, leading to her anger. She ran a hand through her fiery hair and marched towards the front door, she pulled it open lifting her foot up she heard a cry and stopped her heel in mid air.

Jean glanced down, and surely enough there was a basket. And inside that basket was a baby, the baby stared the the pointed heel with wonder. Jean gasped reeling her foot back, trying to get the image of what would happen if she didn't notice out of her head.

There was a note pinned to the basket "Take this freak of nature, this mutant away from me. I know you protect beasts like them, so take (him/her), just get that demon away from us humans". Jean crumpled the paper in her hand with anger, humans just couldn't get peace through their heads. The red head leaned down scooping her arms up under the child and holding the baby to her chest. Using her mind she lifted the basket inside and kicked the door shut behind her, the anger dissipated at the look of those innocent orbs.

They give you a name:

Jean had immediately brought the child to the professor, and people along the halls seeing Pheonix with a child. Soon they all gathered in a room "she's a mutant, she was just...sitting outside", Jean placed the baby in the Professors arm.

The babe cooed with a giggle reached up to place a small slap on his nose, "if you are seeking permission to keep the child..." he trailed off glancing down at the giggle baby "you have my permission". Jean let out a sigh of relief "but you must come up with a name", Jean shook it off as if it was easy as lifting a pencil with your mind "(Y/N), (his/her) name is (Y/N)".

Cuddles:

Jean grabbed her head, she felt another migraine coming on. The woman had been training more than she could handle not to mention she now had a baby to look after. She ran a hand through her hair and groaned as (Y/N) had began to cry.

The woman resisted grumbling and walked into the baby room that had been sectioned off for Jean, the red head leaned into the cot and picked up the child. She pulled the (boy/girl) to her chest and squeezed her eyes closed. With one hand on the back of (Y/N)'s head, Jean began to sway. The child's tears were reduced to sniffles.

The woman soon smiled as she hugged the baby closer, at this point Jean had begun to forget about her migraine, focusing on the small bundle of joy in her arms. Jean could definitely get used to this.

Nappy Changing:

Changing nappies was easy as pie for Jean, the woman having mind powers made it simple. Jean sat back flipping through a magazine as behind the scenes. A dirty nappy was thrown in the bin and baby powder was floated into the air and sprinkled down.

(Y/N) giggled as (he/she) reached up to smack the clean nappy, the baby's bottom was lifted up and back down on the new nappy, the soft diaper was wrapped around the child's hips and (Y/N) gave a content squeal. Jean glanced up from her magazine with a smile "all done". Soon the baby was lifted into the air with Jean's telekinesis and rocked back and forth slowly.

Cheer up:

Once again Cyclops had gotten jealous of Logan and had come storming to Jean to rant, the woman had defended Wolverine and that was a big mistake. Cyclops had blown up, metaphorically speaking of course and began yelling and cursing in anger.

The man blinded by his jealousy had called the woman a word that should not be repeated in front of youngsters and she had stormed off in hurt. Where else did she go than to the nursery to pick up her child for some mother (daughter/son) time? They sat in Jean's room, the woman frowned and stared down at the ground thinking back to the arguments with Cyclops.

A coo from her child caught the telepath's attention, the red head glanced up to gaze at her baby. The babe grinned a gum filled smile and clumsily reached out to cup (his/her) mother's face. Jean smiled and took her babies hands into her own.

Teething:

Jean did her best to comfort her crying baby, the poor child's gums were red and irritated as well as the sides of (his/her) mouth as the kid kept on shoving things in here mouth, some too big to fit which caused rubbing.

As the woman couldn't find anything that the baby wanted to chew on, she cleaned her finger and handed her hand to her baby. The babe stopped weeping for a second and gripped the finger tightly before (she/began) began to gnaw on it. Jean didn't flinch as the child had no teeth to break the skin and little power in (his/her) jaws.

The woman chuckled and rolled her eyes but pulled a slightly disgusted face as a thick wad of saliva rolled down her finger to the palm of her hand.

Comparisons:

So far Jean hadn't seen any sign that (Y/N) had any powers, of course it wasn't a problem to her. Jean's baby was her baby mutant or not. But if the (girl/boy) has no powers it means that (Y/N)'s biological parents gave the kid up over an assumption.

She hadn't gotten the professor on his finding machine thingy as it wasn't too important. The woman  rested her head in her hands as he gazed into the baby's eyes and for a moment she could've sworn she saw them flash purple. Jean's brows furrowed and once again the baby's eyes flashed purple.

They continued to flash (E/C) and then purple and then back to (E/C), Jean began to grow dizzy. Before she shook her head blinking away the sleepiness "Hypnotism huh? That's my (boy/girl)" the woman chuckled, ruffling what little hair the infant had.

Crawling:

Months had passed since Jean had found (Y/N) and she was stumped how the child had only learnt to hypnotize, the kid was excelling in mutant things rather than infant things. (She/her) hadn't spoken, (She/he) hadn't crawled. The only thing the baby had done was support her head.

Jean was training at the moment, she needed to improve blocking our other telepaths. It was difficult learning to do this when she barely had access to any other telepaths but don't make me explain how she does it, it's far too complicated. Jean heard shuffling and giggling and peaked her eyes over the edge of the couch to catch her child not only on all fours but shuffling along the ground.

Jean slapped a hand over her mouth and grabbed her phone to document this moment, the woman grinned "Finally".

Jealousy:

If it wasn't bad enough to have Logan and Cyclops fighting over her it was to have Logan, Cyclops and (Y/N) fighting over her. The baby let out an unhappy squeal when Cyclops wrapped his arms around the child's mother,and Logan let off a growl.

Jean rolled her eyes and scoffed, as the brunette poked his tongue out at the two. Seems like there was more than just one baby in the room. The red head ducked out of Cyclops hold and moved to pick up her child "Sorry boy, this gal is loyal" she shrugged gesturing to the baby. (Y/N) let out a giggle and it was (his/her) turn to stick out the small pink muscle.

Much to the grown men's anger.

Proud:

Jean couldn't describe with enough words what she felt when (Y/N) had managed to hypnotize one of the children into a deep sleep. Her heart swelled with pride, the teacher did her best to wake up the child but it took a few hours for the kind to awake from his slumber.

Jean apologized and took (Y/N) out of the nursery, she couldn't help but grin as she left and placed a kiss on (Y/N)'s cheek "That's my baby" she whispered, now all was left was to brag to everyone else. Because Jean was certainly proud enough to do that.