They give you a name

Ironman/Tony Stark:

As soon as Tony got home he yelled for Jarvis "yes sir?" Tony walked into his living room "call Miss Potts!" he ordered. The machine called right away, and not seconds later Pepper had arrived. She sighed as she stepped in "what is it Tony?" she looked down to the bundle in his arms and gasped.

Running over she peaked at the child who was gazing around confused "where did you find the poor thing?" Pepper asked reaching over to take the baby's small hand into her own. Tony smiled as the babe squealed happily and opened and closed it's hands "in an alley, in the middle of nowhere".

Pepper frowned "she must've been abandoned, well what's (his/her) name?" she questioned "hm..." he glanced down at the child, who grinned back showing toothless gums "(Y/N), (Y/N) Stark".

Captain America/Steve Rogers:

As Steve reached his apartment, the small child was already fast asleep. Steve sat back on his sofa as slowly and gently as he could so as not to wake up the sleeping baby. The captain glanced down just as the baby stretched cooed in it's sleep.

The war hero smiled "how about we give you a name?" the baby simply curled up tighter and shuffled closer to it's object of warmth which was it's new father. Steve grinned "I'll call you (Y/N), (Y/N) Rogers, I like it!".

The Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner:

Even with the commotion done with the woman didn't return for her child, and Bruce couldn't leave a baby here. The clothing store beside him was empty as the owners fled, taking hold of the push chair he parked it in the store while he grabbed some clothes and changed.

With a sticky note and a pen he scribbled down "I'll pay you back" took hold of the stroller once more and pushed it towards his home.

Now comfortable at his house, he picked the smiling child up and out of the stroller smiling himself as the baby clutched onto his shirt with a giggle. Looking down at the babies footed pyjamas and stitched in cursive was the name (Y/N).

Bruce looked down as the babies small fingers barely wrapped around his own "well (Y/N), welcome to the family".

Hawkeye/Clint Barton:

Fury had given Clint permission to take the baby after he saved it, even though Clint knew next to nothing about taking care of a child. Hawkeye sighed and sat with the baby on his knees, though he knew enough that he supported the child's neck.

Tied onto the child wrist was a string with a piece of paper safety pinned to it, the paper read '(Y/N)' "(Y/N) huh?" he mumbled. The child stared at him almost as if in a daze, letting out a bubble using her saliva, which popped when the baby heard it's name.

Black Widow/Natasha Romanova:

Natasha balanced the child on her hip and she slot the key into the hole, after S.H.I.E.L.D had provided her with basic necessities she was good to go. The babies head rested on Natasha's shoulder, the child was fast asleep.

After entering and locking the door behind her she strolled over to the cot that the agents had set up for her. Careful not to wake the baby she lay the child down in the crib. Pulling the blanket up to the infants armpits grabbing a stuffed animal that lay on the dressing table and tucking it under the child's arms.

On the cot which was decorated with swirls and flowers and such was a blank space where the name would be painted. So Natasha went through the names she knew until finally she came upon the name she liked best. Grabbing a pencil she as neatly as she could sketched the name onto the wood '(Y/N)'.

That would be drawn over in paint when the baby leaves the room, tomorrow.

Thor Odinson:

Thor immediately went to S.H.I.E.L.D HQ since he wasn't taught how to raise a child, he was taught how to be a king. As soon as he got there he was flooded with questions mostly about the peculiar thing he was carrying in the basket.

After some agents who had children themselves informed him of basic things such as what the baby should eat and how to change a nappy etc. But of course he could get help from his mother Frigga back at home.

Tony strolled over and pat the God on the shoulder "you got a kid now huh? Must be tough, anyway what you gonna call it?" he asked "the name worthy of an heir, (Y/N)" his loud voice boomed but luckily it didn't wake the sleeping child.

Well (Y/N), welcome to the life of a God.

Loki Laufeyson:

Loki had decided to take the child in the bucket with him back to Asguard, the child deserved a life better then this even a super villain knew that. Heimdall, did ask Loki a few questions about the child but let the two of them pass without too much trouble.

As soon as he stepped foot on castle grounds Frigga rushed over to the baby in his arms "oh my goodness where did you find the child?" she asked taking him from Loki's grasp. The child giggled and gripped onto one of he Goddesses curls and the other reached for the man who found her.

Loki didn't answer directly instead settles for "I found her in another realm, all alone" though Frigga knew something was up she didn't push him as she was proud he wouldn't abandon a helpless infant.

When the child reached both hands out to the God of mischief Frigga handed the babe over "what will you call it?" she asked "(Y/N), future (king/Queen) of Asguard".

Deadpool/Wade Winston Wilson:

Back in Deadpool's grungy apartment he kicked some pizza boxes off the sofa and rested the baby on a pillow. He stared at the child, and finally the baby opened it's eyes.

Deadpool rubbed his chin "your parents introduced us before...what did they call you? Uh, J...J....no, that's not it...Aha! (Y/N)!" The child watched in amusement at the odd red and black man in front of it. Wade reached for th infants hand taking it in his much larger one "well welcome to the family (Y/N), I'm your new pop!"

Spiderman/Peter Parker:

As soon as Peter got home his Aunt made a fuss once again, except this time it wasn't about the usual stuff. She gasped at the sight of the baby "what happened?" she asked taking the child from Peter's tired arms "I...found her, in an alley she was alone" of course Peter couldn't tell the truth I mean his aunt would want to cops to investigate and all that.

His aunt sighed "well do you want me to call the orphanage? I could drop the baby of-" "what? No! I want to keep (him/her)" he exclaimed. She rose a brow in interest "are you sure? A kid's a big deal Peter" he nodded determined, she sighed once more "well all right I guess, I'll get the paperwork tomorrow, What are you going to call it?"

Peter looked down at the child as his aunt handed (her/him) back over "(Y/N), (his/her) name is (Y/N)".