New character: Pietro Maximoff

Some of these are going to be quite short, sorry :\

You meet:

Pietro was out for a practice run, no one would see him as he was too fast so he didn't need to worry about people freaking out. He ran, a smirk on his face passed people, through trees, around speeding cars until he found himself somehow in the hospital.

Or more specifically the maternity ward. He must have run in the hospital without noticing. In the room right next to him, through the window he could see babies. Sleeping in plastic tubs, the colours of the blankets indicating boy or girl.

The sign on the glass read "Adoptables" Pietro looked around, there was no one in sight. He stepped in the room, silently gushing over the small children until he stopped at a certain tub. (E/C) eyes stared back at him, Pietro smirked as he began to dash side to side quickly in hopes of teasing the child.

Much to his surprise, the babies eyes followed to a tee. Pietro stopped picking up the baby, he read the label. The child's name was (name that isn't yours, shall now be (N/N/Y)). Pietro looked around once more, he hooked the child in his arms safely and then dashed off as quickly as he could. No one suspected a thing.

They give you a name:

Pietro sat on the couch, balancing his newly stolen child on his knee, making sure to supports the back of the neck. He pursed his lips thoughtfully, and titled his head.

The name (N/N/Y) rang around in his head. He pulled a sour face as he put the name to the face "hm...it doesn't quite suit you...how about? Um....(Y/N)! (Y/N)'s a great name!" he cheered. (Y/N) cooed with a giggle at the name, (he/she) approved.

Cuddles:

Wanda had just visited and had squeezed (Y/N) pretty much to death, worn Pietro out with questions and loaded the cupboards with unnecessary items. They were both pooped.

Pietro lay back on the couch, on his chest lie his baby, Pietro had one arm under his head as a cushion and the other hand on his baby's back to stop (him/her) from rolling off in their sleep.

Pietro smiled as he leaned his head back, yes this was the life, with him and his baby. Cuddles are awesome.

Nappy Changing:

Pietro was not prepared for this, changing a nappy was not on his resume. With a baby wipe he cleaned the area, he heard his baby giggle before a spray of urine was heading straight for him.

In the blink of an eye Pietro was holding a clean nappy to catch the stream "hah! What? You didn't see that coming?" he asked with a grin. (Y/N) pouted.

Cheer up:

Pietro was tired, he was tired of running. He was tired of saving people. He was tired of being told what to do. He was tired of never being able to spend time with his (son/daughter). He had just got back from a long mission, the baby sitter had already left.

All he wanted was to see his baby and cheer up, as soon as he looked down into the cot at his sleeping child, a smile spread across his face. Pietro reached in, brushing the small locks of hair, the child cooed in (his/her) sleep.

And for the first time in a long time Pietro was at peace.

Teething:

"No, no, no! Don't bite that!" Pietro zoomed over to his child pulling the T.V remote from the infants sore mouth. The baby wailed "I know little one" he sighed, reaching down he picked up the baby patting it's back to calm (him/her).

He felt (Y/N) munching on his shoulder, with a sigh he shook his head and chuckled. The baby slobber all over his freshly cleaned shirt "Ah~ My precious little shooting star he whispered".

Comparisons:

Pietro was seated in front of his child, he held his hand up and was waving it slowly, eventually he began to pick up the speed until his hand was nothing but a blur.

(Y/N) giggled and clapped "now you" he said still waving, confused (Y/N) lifted (his/her) hand and began to wave it, soon (he/she) picked up speed, it wasn't quite as fast but still fast. Pietro chuckled and stopped waving placing a hand on the small child's head and ruffling what little hair (Y/N) had.

"Well done little one, I did not see that coming".