New Character: Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes

You meet:

Bucky stomped down the road, clad in his Winter Soldier costume. His brows were furrowed and his hands were clenched tightly into fists. Captain had just slipped out of his grip and he was angry, and blinded by his frustration he decided to go out and inevitably it ended in fear and chaos.

He stopped dead, tilting his head in the direction of an odd noise. The sound of a babies wail, it was under a pile of rubble he had caused. The male walked over pushing some rocks off of the pile, underneath the top layer two rocks had formed a pyramid. Under the pyramid was a baby, the pyramid over it's head forming a protective barrier, keeping the baby from harm.

Bucky reached up, pulling off his mouth guard and taking a deep breath. He reached down pulling the baby from under the two slabs, as soon as he did - it collapsed. If he were a second later the baby would've been crushed.

As he stared into the big (E/C) eyes he felt his frustrations melt away.

They give you a name:

Bucky was in his pyjamas, which consisted of a hoodie and sweat pants. He had woken up in the middle of the night from the small childs cries, he had decided to take the baby he had saved home. He walked into the guest room, the baby lay on the bed he had but chairs up at the sides to assure the baby wouldn't have rolled off.

Bucky moved the chairs aside and reached out for the child, he reeled his hand back when he came into contact with the freezing skin. The brown haired male picked up the baby wish haste pulling (him/her) out of the room and into the bathroom.

The child still sobbed, Bucky turned the shower on and then the heater allowing steam to fill the room. The closed the lid on the toilet and sat down, holding the baby close. "Calm down baby, calm down...(Y/N)" he whispered.

Cuddles:

Bucky sat on the couch, he had leaned his head back against the couch. Eyes closed, he was thinking hard. Trying to remember something....something he had forgotten but couldn't quite remember, but alas it escaped him.

He heard (Y/N) wailing and groaned, he had gotten no sleep last night because of his child. Standing up sluggishly he wandered towards (Y/N)'s room, he had bought a cot not too long ago and soon someone to coming in too decorate. He reached into the cot and picked up (Y/N) with a yawn, patting the baby on the back gently.

Suddenly, Bucky stopped dead, his baby wrapped (his/her) arms tightly around his neck in an embrace. Bucky, smiled slowly and returned the embrace wholeheartedly, but he was careful not to crush the small child.

Nappy Changing:

Bucky laid (Y/N) down on the changing table, and put his index finger and thumb on his chin, stroking his stubble slowly with a thinking face. He pulled at the Velcro straps of the nappy and tugged down the front.

Bucky gently gripped the baby by the legs and lifted pulling the nappy out from under the child and then lowering the baby again. Bucky held his nose and dropped the nappy in the bin, and grabbed a new one, this one with an elasticated waist. Bucky slipped it over (Y/N)'s legs and securely over her belly button.

With a sigh of relief he picked the child up and went back to continue watching the new episode of Young Justice.

Cheer Up:

Bucky sat at the dinner table, his head in his hands, he gripped his hair tightly. (Y/N) sat in a high chair beside him, (he/she) cooed curiously, and reached out trying to grasp his arm. Of course with (his/her) little arms (Y/N) didn't reach very far.

Hearing his babies small cry he raised his head, Bucky reached over seeing his babies eyes filling with tears. "Oh, don't cry" he whispered. He slotted his hands under (Y/N)'s armpits and swooped the child up, holding the baby close.

(Y/N) sniffled and gripped Bucky's shirt tightly in (his/her) small hands, the Winter Soldier buried his face in his child's stomach, glad that at least someone loved him.

Teething:

Bucky was currently running around the house trying to gather and hide everything dangerous that his baby might nibble on. He stuffed them all in his closet and shut his bedroom door with a panicked look.

He ran over to the living room where he baby sat and gasped in horror when he saw his mouth guard in (his/her) mouth, covered in drool. "No, no, bad (girl/boy)" he scolded pulling the mouth guard out of the babies mouth. Bucky let out a frustrated sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose and (Y/N) began to wail.

He reached over picking up the teething ring just at (his/her) side and handed it to the baby, almost immediately the tears dried and (Y/N) was happily munching on the rubber ring. And just as Bucky sat down to relax, (Y/N) threw the teething ring across the room and cried once more.

Comparisons:

Bucky had gone to the disney store to find his baby a toy, he did not expect to stumble upon an Darth Vader costume. Deciding that for the sake of hilarity he'll buy it and put it on his child. When he got home, he did just that.

He pressed the button on the suit, and chuckle when he heard his babies breaths being turned into dramatic Darth Vader huffing noises. He was impressed to find that the suit actually had a voice modulator in it, causing his babies coo to come out as a deep tone.

Bucky pulled the helmet off and pecked his child on the forehead "as scary as your daddy".

Crawling:

Bucky dropped everything he was holding, there before his eyes was his baby. Not very peculiar right? Except for the fact that his child he on (his/her) hands and knees shuffling along the floor, crawling.

The male rushed over standing a few feet away from his child and knelt down holding out his arms "come to daddy" he whispered. (Y/N) let out a happy squeal and crawled hurriedly, albeit clumsily towards (his/her) father. Once (Y/N) reached (his/her) father, the proud man lifted the child up high in the air, Lion King style before pulling the baby close.

"As quick of a learner as your daddy too".

Jealousy:

Bucky huffed crossing his arms over his chest as Steve, who was once very close to him fussed over his child. He had asked Steve here so they could talk about their past and their future, but of course he was ignored his best friend and headed straight for the doe eyes baby.

Bucky stood, pulling his baby from Steve's arms despite the blondes man's protests, the baby clung to (his/her) father, Bucky huffed one last time before turning around and marching out of his own house.

Steve looked around confused "uh...Bucky?", needless to say he got no reply and simply left.