Chapter 2 - Introduction

Ayanokoji after hearing me, turned around to face my direction.

"She does seem rather troublesome to have a conversation with."
Ayanokoji said that with a emotionless face.

So that's how he normally looks to other people in the anime huh?

"I agree, By the way, I am Akira Ito. Nice to meet you, you can just call me Akira." I said in a casual tone.

I went for a handshake once again. Seeing that gesture, Ayanokoji did the same.

"Nice to meet you, I am Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

This guy also sounds very emotionless, well I guess that's to be expected.

"So Ayanokoji, If you don't mind me asking, which class were you assigned to?"

"I was assigned to Class D."

Things are still going the same way as the original thing, that's good.

"Oh wow, we are assigned to the same class."

Ayanokoji made a somewhat surprised expression.

"That's good to know."

"Want to go to there  together?" I offered

Ayanokoji just nodded.

On the way, We conversed about many things until we reached the classroom.
-
I entered the classroom. I looked around for my seat with my name plate on it , It was located to the right of Horikita's seat. I walked up to it and silently took my seat, So did Ayanokoji to the left of Horikita's seat by the window. After awhile, Horikita also came and sat down to my left. Soon enough, Kouenji also came and-

"This looks like a rather well-equipped classroom. It appear's to live up to people’s expectations, hmm?”

took his seat.

A  few moments later,  The bell rang. At that moment, An attractive Woman with a pony tail entered our class. It was Chabashira Sae, The Class D homeroom teacher. She looks beautiful as always.

“Good morning students. I’m the instructor for Class D, My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. In this school, we don't change classrooms and that applies to every grade. For the next three years, I will be your homeroom teacher, so it's a pleasure to meet you all. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules and I will also hand out the admissions guide."

The students in the front seats passed back the written materials and the admission guide.

“I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase.”

Our homeroom teacher continued, although I pretended to listen, I didn't really pay attention that much to her explanation since I already knew everything.

“Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. The method is simple, so you shouldn’t get confused.Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points already. Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen. No further explanation should be necessary.”

Loud excited murmurs came from my classmates. Of course they are excited, Since 100,000 yen is large sum of money for a student to receive.

"Well, It appears no one has any questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students."