Chapter 8 - Study Group

2 days passed. We were able to gather all the people bad at academics. I am saying "We" but it was mostly Kushida working her charm.

Some time around Yesterday in the meantime, I visited Chabashira-sensei for something important.

Regardless,

All of us Class leaders decided that the members of the study group won't be assigned randomly. We just left it to Hirata since he volunteered.

We approached the Students who were good at academics to ask for their help. Most of them agreed.

"Hey Akira-kun, could you come to Horikita's study group? I think she and the people there might get into a fist fight."

Kushida who was out of breath probably due to running, approached me in the morning to ask for my help.

"Ok where are they?"

"In the library."

I headed out of the classroom.

"Are you coming?" I asked Kushida.

"Yeah wait for me."

Kushida and me quickly arrived at the library.

The library looked very spacious.

"There." Kushida pointed at a certain direction.

I looked towards the direction Kushida pointed at. There I saw Sudou grabbing a long black haired girl by her collars using his left hand and he had his right hand out which was curled up into a fist. The long haired girl seemed to be Horikita.

If Kushida came to ask for my help then I think the situation had gotten more serious than I thought.

I went towards their table. There were several classmates there. Sudou, Ike, Yamauchi and Ayanokoji.

"What's happening here?" I asked.

"Sudou-kun, please stop it." Kushida said.

Sudou stopped and turned to look at the both of us and then let go of Horikita's collar.

"Tch..."

Sudou was irritated while Horikita looked cold and calm.

"I am leaving." Sudou growled.

"Then me too." Ike said.

After that both Yamauchi and Okitani followed behind them.
Horikita didn't say a thing and just simply watched them leaving.

"Are you okay?" I asked Horikita.

"I am fine." Horikita said coldly.

She seemed to be irritated by what just occurred.

"What will you do now?" I asked.

"Nothing, Those guys are just a waste of time."

"I see."

"But what if they get expelled?" Kushida asked with a dejected expression.

"It's all on them." Horikita replied.

"Ah, Well lets try this again tomorrow. I will ask the people who left to join again."

Horikita didn't reply and simply walked away. Completely ignoring Kushida.

Only Me, Kushida and Ayanokoji were left.

"Let's talk about this later." I said.

"Yeah..." Kushida said with a sad expression.

"Well bye both of you."

I waved them goodbye and headed for the dorms.

It was time for my good ol' nap.

-
In the school.

On a certain rooftop.

There, a female with short beige colored hair and crimson eyes stood.

"Ahhh, So Goddamn annoying."

The female named Kushida said angrily.

"That bitch should just die."

Kushida ranted to no one in particular.

"Ugh, I hate girls like her. Why is she so stuck-up? So fucking annoying, She is just the worst."

The Girl's rant seemed to continue until-

Thump!

A sound from the door was heard.

Kushida stopped what she was doing and turned to look at where the noise came from. She went towards the door and opened it.

There stood a Boy with brown hair and brown eyes. His name was Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

"What....are....you....doing....here?" Kushida said coldly.

"My bad I got a little lost, I will go now." Ayanokoji said hastily.

“Did you hear?” she asked.

“Would you believe me if I said I didn’t?” Ayanokoji replied.

“I see...”

Kushida's gaze became even more cold and intense. So did her voice.

"If you tell anyone what you just heard, you will regret it."

"And what will happen if I did tell?"

"Then I will tell everyone you raped me."

"That's a false charge..."

"That's okay."

Kushida then grabbed Ayanokoji's hand and pressed it all over her body including her breasts and butt.

"Your fingerprints are on my clothes. That's evidence of my claim. You understand what will happen right?" Kushida threatened.

"I understand. So can you let go of my hand?"

"If you betray me I will hand this over to the police."

"Alright...I understand."

Kushida then let go of his hand and took a step back.

"Hey Kushida which is the real you?" Ayanokoji asked.

"None of your business."

"If you despise Horikita then why involve yourself with her?"

"Is it bad to want everyone to like you? Do you understand how difficult it is to accomplish that? You can’t know, can you?” she asked.

" I guess not."

"I just wanted to appear to get along with Horikita."

"I see."

"Hey Kushida would I be wrong to think of you as the girl who lets any guy touch her breasts?"

Kushida moved and kicked Ayanokoji in the shin. He immediately grabbed the railing for support.

"Hey I could have gotten seriously injured."

"It's because you said something stupid! " Kushida said angrily.
Kushida then stomped back to grab her bag and turned to face Ayanokoji with a huge grin.

"Let's head back together, Ayanokoji-kun." Kushida smiled brightly as if nothing had happened at all.

"Ok sure."

The Girl's attitude changed completely. Her "Personality" that she had just shown had disappeared in an instant. Now the cheerful lovely girl that everyone in the school knew stood there.

The Girl and the Boy left and closed the door behind them.

-
On the same Rooftop.

Perfectly hidden near the railing, Was a small device emitting a red light.

Perhaps.....A Video Recorder?