Chapter three

With that, Jimmy grabs the back of her neck and brings her mouth to his for a kiss, she groans into his mouth and Jimmy feels a bulge grow in his pants.
"hmmm, you taste so sweet," he said, breaking the kiss.
"I taste like your pasta sauce", Avery said giggly.
"Oh! That's right". Do you want to take this elsewhere, let's say the bedroom, he asked, with hope in his eyes.
Oh pls, lead the way, she said slowly wetting her upper lip with her tongue and biting her lower lip seductively a way that sends signals down Jimmy's body.
"So freaking sexy, '' he thought, holding her hands and leading her to his bedroom.

"Nice butt" Avery said smacking Jimmy's butt, So fucking hard, I like it".
"Ouch" he yelped in mocking pain. Turning around he held her close and placed his mouth on her neck, leaving kisses round her neck. while directing her where to move to.
She giggles excitedly. With his face still buried in her neck, he pushed his bedroom door open with the back of his foot.
"Smooth", Avery muttered, breaking away from the kiss to take in a deep breath.

she stepped back and hurriedly slipped out of her shorts. She rushes to Jimmy to unbutton his shirt and fails. Jimmy pulled up her top and unclasped her bra so he could have access to her boobs with ease.
Jimmy took a step back to admire her bare tits.

"Gorgeous, '' he mutter. "You have the most beautiful boobs that I have ever seen," he said, taking each boob in each hand and examining her nipples.
She moaned inwardly.
"I guess you haven't seen a lot of boobs then" Avery said struggling to set his dick free.
"Well hello", she said to his dick finally freeing it, she knelt down so her face was directly in front of his dick and took it in her mouth.
"taste good", she said, working her tongue around the cap of his dick. She took in the whole 9.75 inches of his dick in her mouth, all at once which makes her to gag and releases her hold on his dick, she took in the entire length again, except this time instead of releasing the entirety of his dick, she pulls half way out and goes back full length in. She continued this way, stopping at intervals to lick his balls, stick her tongue into his pee hole and suck on his cap before going back full length in.
Aaah aah, mmmh mmmh, Jimmy moaned loudly, grabbing her hair so she could deep throat him.
Avery gagged on his dick, but did not stop until she tasted his salty cum in her mouth.
Ohhhhhhh, Jimmy groaned, releasing himself inside her mouth.
she swallowed it, opening her mouth to show him.
"What a naughty girl you are," he said, lowering himself to kiss her.
" that was delightful, your head game is on fire". He said picking her up and setting her on the bed.
"Now it's my turn to please the lady" he said, planting kisses on bare stomach, while removing her underwear.
He traces the curves of her body, taking in the beauty of her nicely shaped body, she is a size 10, with B cups and a perfect round butt. He moves up her body and begins sucking on her nipple, while rubbing her inner thighs with his hand. A suppressed moan escaped from Avery.
Moving down to her waist region, Jimmy spreads her legs out, begins to kiss her inner thighs, brushing his teeth over her thighs.
She traces circles on his head, moaning lowly.
"Goddddd, you smell so good" he comments, giving her pussy one long lick.
"Ohhhhh, that feels so good", Avery said letting out a moan.
"You like it," he asked, looking up at her and waiting for an answer. He could tell that she was beyond aroused, he loved the pained look on her face.
"Yes, yes, I do, pls continue" she pleaded.
He thought to himself" how hot she looked leaning on her elbow" she looked like a goddess.
He moved back to the clit and started flicking his tongue around it, he lifted her waist upward so he could get a better view of her pussy.
Avery arches her back, and leans her head back, giving him a clear view and access to her pussy.
"yea, baby enjoy it, cause it's going to get rough soon, he thought.
Biting down on her pubic mound, he swirls her clit with his tongue in an upward movement.
"Damn this sweetness, he thought.

She grabs the bedcovers tightly and moans loudly, swaying her body.

While lapping on her juices, he gently shoves one finger in her pussy.