Chapter four

"Averyyyy" Laura yelled strolling into Avery's room, alongside Gracie.
"In here," Avery answered from the bathroom.
"What the fuck Aves, it's almost noon, why aren't you dressed yet" Laura asked dropping her bag on the bed.
"Almost ready," she yelled from the bathroom.
"What have you been doing Aves, this room looks so unkempt,''Gracie said,Looking around the room.
"Almost done, girls," Avery said.
"Five minutes Aves" Laura said.
"Come along Gracie, let's go meet Mrs. Peterson for snacks." Laura leaves the room with Gracie.

Avery hurriedly had her bath, after drying her body she stepped out of the bathroom and went to her wardrobe, she picked a vintage shirt, black shorts and a pair of black Hermes slippers to go with the outfit. She packed her sunglasses, bikini and sunscreen and headed downstairs to meet her friends.

"Morning mom" she greeted her mom.
"Morning baby, want some," Mrs. Peterson asked, extending a bowl of homemade popcorn to Avery..
"Naaah, cutting down on junk, remember? She asked her mom.
"This isn't junk, this is homemade, made with love" Mrs. Peterson replied smiling.
"That's fine, more popcorn for us then", Laura said, taking the bowl of popcorn from Avery's mom.
"Want some pineapple juice to go with that". Avery's mom asked Gracie and Laura.
"Sure" they chorused, Avery inclusive.
"Wait!, I thought you were cutting down on junk", Laura asked jokingly.
"Girls, Homemade isn't junk" Mrs. Peterson reminded them, laughing .
"Mom, anything besides a whole meal is junk to me, but I don't mind the juice, since I skipped breakfast.
"Whatever," Mrs. Peterson said, handing each of them a bottle of freshly made pineapple juice.
" It's go time girls, our ride is here" Gracie excitedly said, disposing of her empty can of pineapple juice.
"Mom, we're leaving, see you soon", Avery called out to her mom.
"Bye, come home early,".
"Bye Mrs. Peterson", Laura and Katie said.
"Bye girls, be careful. She replied.
"We will" they chorused, rushing out of the house.

At the beach, Avery sat under a makeshift shade watching her friends have fun. She agreed to go with them to the beach so they will stop asking questions about her recent foul mood.
She sipped on her drink and continued watching people have fun. She hated being here, last time she came here was in the company of Jimmy.
She smiled to herself.
"Damn! We really had a lot of fun times," she thought.

"Hope you have a clear view", Jimmy asked Avery unbuttoning his shirt while looking at her seductively.
Avery chuckled, shaking her head.
"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" Avery asked him, grinning.
"Would you blame me? You are more everyday,".
"Flirt" she said, rolling her eyes. "I'm going in for a dip, she said, giving Jimmy a kiss.
"Okay, don't give the guys much to look out," he said, wearing his sunglasses and relaxing in the chair.
"Maybe, I might get a catch," she said walking away.
"Never" Jimmy said laughing.

Jimmy and Avery's relationship has been nothing but pure bliss since the inception. She is his description of beautiful and perfect. He loved everything about their relationship, he craves her presence daily.
Their sex life was perfect, although he is drained from the daily sex, he still finds a way fulfills her sexual needs. For he loved her and would do everything to make her happy.

"Be careful" he yelled out to Avery, she was going farther into the water and he knows that she is not a good swimmer.
"I'm good," she yelled back.
"I know, just..." he was interrupted by the sound of his phone.
Picking up the phone, he checked the caller id.
"Hey sissy", he said to the caller.
"Calm down, I can't hear a word you're saying, breath".
"Did you not get any of my texts?"Katie asked, frustrated over the phone.
"I'm sorry, I didn't check my messages, where are you now?"
"Outside, I have been standing out here for God knows how long" She yelled.
"Stop yelling Katie, I gave you a key, not my fault you keep losing it, you didn't even tell me you were coming". Jimmy yelled back.
"I'm sorry, Katie replied calmly, please can you bring me your keys, now?".
"Fine, now I have to cut our outing short", he said begrudgingly.
"I brought you goodies," she said, trying to bribe him over the phone.
"30 minutes, and you will see my handsome face".
"Okay, bye".
"Bye", he said and hinged up.

Avery, we have to go, Katie is waiting for me", he yelled loudly, putting their stuff into his backpack.
"Whatttt", Avery yelled out, ''can't hear you clearly over the wind".
"Get your ass here, '' he yelled, gesturing for her to come over.
"Fine," she muttered, walking towards him.

"Why are you dressed up, she asked him.
"We have to go", he replied, handing her her clothes.
"Why"
"My sister is waiting for me," he replied. Nudging her to move.
"She's in town?" Avery asked, surprised.
"Yes, and she is standing outside waiting for me"
" I thought you gave her your spare"
" I did, but she lost it, again," he added in frustration. "C'mon Aves, go change up, we need to go now".

"Finally," Katie said, giving her brother a hug.
"Good to see you too Katie," Jimmy said, his voice laced with sarcasm.
"Good to see you bro" she laughed.
"You must be Avery", she said with certainty, "heard so much about you" she said, giving Avery a hug.
"same here, Jimmy won't stop talking about you"
"I know, I have that effect on people '', she said confidently, releasing Avery from her Embrace.
"Damn girl! Jimmy did not do Justice to your beauty, Katie said.
"Oh, please", Avery blushed, tucking her hair behind her ears.
" Sorry I ruined your beach date, '' Katie said looking directly into Avery's eyes.
"Oh that, it's not a problem at all," Avery replied, unnerved by Katie's looks.
"Don't pamper her Aves, it's a problem Katie, I don't appreciate you ruining my date" Jimmy said, blatantly.
"The apology isn't for you brother, I can always ruin your day, I'm Katie, your favorite sister".
"Katie, you are my only sister," Jimmy said, shaking his head.
"I know, which makes me your favorite sister, '' she said, nudging Avery.
"Your majesties," Jimmy said, gesturing for them to go in.

"I will take my leave now," Avery said, standing up from the couch she has been sitting for the past hour watching the siblings unpack Katie's bag and grab at each other.
" Hope you ain't leaving because of me, '' Katie asked.
" oh, no dear, I have movie plans with my friends this evening". Avery lied.
"Okayyy, hope to see your face soon," Katie said.
"Sooner than you expect, '' Avery said, laughing awkwardly at her own joke.

"Booked a ride yet?", Jimmy asked.
"Yea, my ride's here" she replied, picking up her purse from the table.
"Let me walk you out then". He said
"Bye Avery," Katie said, waving at her.
"Bye Katie" she waved back heading towards the door.

"I'm so sorry about today, I promise to make it up to you" Jimmy said to her.
"Oh it's nothing". "want to hang out tomorrow, I don't know what to do with all the free time I have on me"
"Of course I want to".
The Lyft driver honked at Avery.
"See you tomorrow, handsome, '' she said, giving him a forehead kiss.
"Bye pretty, call me when you get home.
" I will,'' she said, entering the car.
Jimmy closed the car door and watched the car drive off before he retreated to his apartment.