Chapter six

Katie welcomed the kiss, she stuck her tongue into Avery's mouth and they both moaned. They unclasped each other's bra kissing. Katie pinned Avery to the wall, she bent down and grabbed Avery's nipple with her teeth, biting and sucking on it. She switched between both boobs.
Avery put her hand down Katie's short, feeling her wetness she moaned. Katie spread her legs wider. Using her index and middle finger Avery parted Katies's pussy lips open, she swirled her fingers round her clit, before inserting two fingers into her and pumping her. Katie moaned, sucking harder on Avery's nipple, using her knees, she nudged Avery to open her legs, she inserted her finger into Avery's pussy, and twirls her clit with her thumb.
Avery and Katie continued fingering themselves, trying so hard to stifle their moans.
Avery inserted a third finger into Katie and increased her pump, causing Katie to convulse in orgasm.
After Katie's climax, they took off the reminder of their clothing and Katie pulled Avery's face closer to hers and went in for a sensual kiss, after which they moved to the bed, and laid in a six-nine position eating each other out.
Avery laid onto Katie with her pussy on Katie's face and her face on Katie's pussy, Katie spread her legs wider to give Avery more room. Putting her face down, Avery inserted her finger into Katie's pussy while nibbling on her clit. She increased the speed of her finger thrust while sucking on her clit.
Katie held Avery butt up to give her room for breathing, she lapped on Avery juices while thrusting her deeply with her fingers. Removing her finger from Avery's pussy, she replaced it with her tongue and inserted a finger to Avery's Shit hole,causing Avery to squirt. She thrust into Avery's Asshole, while tongue fucking her. Avery ate Katie fucking her with her fingers. They both increased the speed of their thrust and in a matter of seconds they reached orgasm and collapsed on each other.

"That was breathtaking", Avery said, playing with Katie's boobs.
"It was," Katie commented. " I hope we get to do this very often"
"I won't tell if you don't, "Avery said looking up at her".
"Sure, it's our little dirty secret," Katie said laughing.

"I better get going, it's late already" Katie said nudging Avery to stand up"
"Okay, I think you should shower before leaving?" Avery suggested.
"Yea, I smell of squirt and pussy juice". They both laugh.

"How do I smell?" Katie asks Avery to spread her hands.
Avery went close and sniffed her.
"Definitely not squirt and pussy juice, '' she commented. "the shower did you good". Avery said laughing.
"Well, I hope to smell that way soon, '' Katie said.
"I will be counting the seconds until then.

"Aves, a voice called out to Avery.
Avery stopped in her tracks.
"Hi Rose", where's mom and dad", Avery asked her only sister.
"Fellowship" she replied
"Oh"
"Who's your friend, won't you introduce me?" Rose asked.
"This is Katie, my friend from school, Katie, Rose my big sister," Avery said, pointing from Katie to Rose.
"Hi rose,
"Katie, love your name".
"Thanks".
"Let's go Katie, your ride is waiting? Avery said, pulling her.
" bye Katie
"Bye rose.

"So Katie is your friend from school" Rose asked Avery immediately she stepped into the house.
"Yes, I thought we established that part already". Avery replied rudely.
"How come you've never mentioned her, trust me I was surprised when mom said you were upstairs with a friend named Katie".
"Rose"
"Yea"
" are you trying to make a point"
"No, just that something seems off about her", I'm trying to place it but can't".
"I will be in my room, let me know when you figure out the problem," Avery said, climbing the stairs leading to her room.
"I will, Rose yelled at her receding figure.

Days after their sex encounter was filled with more sex. Avery and Katie spent time cooking, shopping and doing every other thing together. Their bond grew, making Jimmy to sometimes feel like an outsider, but he was happy that his sister and his girl were moving along. Most times, After sex with Jimmy, Avery goes to Katie room in the guise of keep her company and also fucks her.

"I got tickets to the movie premier of Morbiussssss" Jimmy said happily to his sister.
"Yea, '' she shouted joyfully, grabbing the tickets from Jimmy.
"Just two? You ain't going for the premier?" She asked, looking up at her brother.
"I love marvel, why wouldn't I go? He asked, confused.
"But you got only two tickets"
"Yea, two tickets, one for you and one for me". He said taking one of the tickets.
"Oh, I thought these were for Avery and I".
"No no no no no, Jimmy said. " it's for you and me, we haven't spent time together since your visit''. '' I'm either with Avery or you are with her, I feel like I have neglected you"
"you did not neglect me, we have fun times together".
"Yea with Aves, but this is just you and me having a fun time, just like old times.
" But I love the fun and memories the three of us create, I'm not complaining".
"Are you sure?" He asked, his sister, not convinced.
"yea". You know I will be leaving in a week's time, I need all the memories I can gather". She said, feeling unhappy
"Okay then, I will get her a ticket immediately, '' Jimmy said, Grabbing his phone to book a ticket.
"Yes, thanks bro" she squealed happily, hugging him.

"Still not convinced though, I dislike marvel" Avery said on the ride home from the cinema.
"Marvel isn't for everyone," Jimmy said, placing his hand on her thigh.
"Of course it isn't for everyone, not everyone enjoys those film tricks, I don't".
"You are such a hater of quality"
"Quality? Huh, Avery scoffed.
"It takes a very high level of smartness to understand and enjoy Marvel movies," Jimmy added.
"Avery, Katie called her calmly resting her palm on Avery's shoulder, ''not everyone enjoys Nickelodeon, everything doesn't have to end in giggles".
" Preach, with all that time you spent in the bathroom, there's definitely no way you are going to enjoy the movie". "I'm shocked Katie enjoyed the movie," Jimmy said.
"You guys are impossible, '' Avery said, resigning.