04

(y/n) - your nam

(L/n) - last name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) was just glad that it was lunch, trying to calm herself down before she hurt someone. She ran her fingers through her hair, passing by some girl handing out flyers which she was handed. It was a bright orange invite to a Halloween party at the end of the month.

"Hey (y/n) quick question, is it lame to stay at home on Halloween night when there is a perfectly good party to go to?" the poor girl jumped at her locker as she was getting whatever she needed for the next few classes, looking over to see Nancy smiling at her with a new friend she didn't know.

"Uh, I mean I like my solitude but I enjoy drinking at parties. I like my alcohol free."

"See Jonathan! You have to come." This Jonathan just chuckles lightly, holding his hand out to (y/n).

"I see Nancy has yet to introduce us. Nice to meet you (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you too Jonathan."

"So are you coming to the Halloween party? Both of you?" Nancy asks and (y/n) nods while Jonathan was still iffy about going. He had the rest of the month to decide till then. "Jonathan, just come on. (y/n) is going and she's new here. I mean, who knows, you might even, like, meet someone."

(y/n) chuckles as she recognises Steve in his sunnies, sneaking up to Nancy from behind before picking her up and scaring her as she shrieks. The two get lovey dovey and (y/n) shuts her locker. "Hey Jonathan, do you know where this class is?" (y/n) grabs his attention as the two walk away from Nancy and Steve just to avoid witnessing them kissing.

"Oh yeah, I have that class so I can take you there after lunch."

"Thanks man."

~~~~~~~~

"(y/n)! Over here!" the girl turns around and sees that it was Max calling for her by one of the cafeteria exits, walking towards her.

"So inside or outside?"

"Let's go outside." Max says and (y/n) follows her as she skates around on her skateboard. (y/n) sits down on a bench to eat and take her tablets while Max skated around her in circles.

"How's school so far?"

"Ok, except for these four creepy boys who keep looking at me."

"What?"

"By the fence." Max says without looking up and (y/n) looks over to see the boys who were looking at the younger girl. She raises a brow at the boys and they look away, trying to seem uninterested in them.

"Probs looking at you cause you're pretty." Max smiles at that, still going in circles around (y/n) as she rips out a paper and writes on it. "Max come here." The girl stops and stands in front of (y/n) to block the boy's view as she passes her the note. "Here. Chuck this in the bin and they'll know that they're not so inconspicuous and leave you alone." Max chuckles and nods, taking the note but (y/n) rips out another piece of paper while scribbling something down. "Here, this is my number. Call me if you need anything ok. I gotta go but I'll see you around kid." Max says goodbye and (y/n) walks off, taking a breather that her last few classes wouldn't have Billy in them so she could relax.

The next few hours manage to fly by quickly until the final bell rang for the end of school and (y/n) walked out with all her stuff after saying goodbye to Jonathan, going to her locker to grab her bag and head for her car. As she walked out into the car park, she saw Max and Billy arguing in his car as he drove past her and out of the school. She ignored the argument since it was none of her business, getting to her car to chuck her stuff on the passenger's side before closing the door and going to the other side to get into the driver's seat. She drives home peacefully, music playing in the car until she got home and got out with her stuff after locking the door.