29

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are all of you punks high or what!?" Billy exclaims after hearing the whole story from Mike and the others, still not being able to wrap his head around the demon dogs and the shadow monster.

"See, he doesn't believe us!" Dustin exclaims.

"What did I tell you? People need proof so let's give him some!" (y/n) says, stepping down on the gas to drive off the road and onto the pumpkin field that Lucas was guiding her to. She sees Billy's car, sharply turning to park next to it before sticking her head out of the window. "Where's Steve you rascals!?" the kids gape at (y/n) as they watched her drive, pointing at Steve who was puking out onto the floor from Max's reckless driving. Billy and her get out of the car, going to the trunk and Billy freezes when he sees the guns.

"Ok... either you're serious or you're killers..." (y/n) hands two to Steve as Billy and her take a couple as well, strapping them on.

"Keys... to Billy now." (y/n) raises a brow at the kids and they groan as Max hands Billy his keys back.

"I swear if you dinged my car shitbird..." Billy hisses, inspecting his precious baby. The kids pass (y/n) and Billy masks and goggles as Steve groans out in pain, mind still fogged while they suit up in gear.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Steve asks but the kids ignore him and he throws a hissy fit. Billy and (y/n) help the kid's tie rope to his and her car together, throwing the other end into the hole. Billy was still unsure of what was going on but seeing (y/n) so focused... it must be serious. He goes down the hole after the kids and waits for (y/n) to slide down the rope, Steve dropping after.

"Holy fucking shit..." the three adults gasp out from what they were seeing right now.

"What the fuck is this!?" Billy looked at the vines surrounding him in the tunnels.

"Proof." the kids reply back and he looks at (y/n) who shrugs.

"So you were telling the truth."

"Unfortunately..."

"Fuck..." (y/n) takes out glow sticks and ties them in the rope of where they dropped cause honestly, she doesn't trust the boys leading the way and not getting them lost. 

"Ok let's move!" Steve calls out and (y/n) looks at Billy who sighs out shakily, taking hold of her hand and running after the kids while she dropped a glow stick every few meters.

~~~~~~~~

(y/n) and Billy were keeping an eye out for any creatures as they followed Steve and the kids, guns up and aimed. They have been walking for a while and (y/n) hopes that Steve didn't get them lost.

"What is this place?" Max whispers.

"I have the same question..." Billy hisses out.

"Guys, come on. Keep moving." Steve instructs, walking through another tunnel but Dustin stops, looking up at something pulsing above him.

"Not today muchacho!" (y/n) hisses out as she grabs the back of Dustin's shirt and drags him away from the pulsing bulge, shoving him towards Steve.

"Hey what was that for!?" Dustin glares at (y/n) and she glares back at him, the kid looking over his shoulder to see the thing spray out something and he shudders. "You know what, good call."

"You are harsh on the kids." Billy whispers and (y/n) looks at him.

"Steve said the same thing..." Billy frowns at (y/n) mentioning Harrington. "Am I really that harsh on them?"