32*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy and (y/n) both chatted away beneath the umbrellas, Jonathan gone to get them all drinks since he offered. It was rowdy at the pools, kids screaming and adults talking to each other, beach balls being thrown about and noodles smacking people in the face. (y/n) bops her head lightly to the music that was playing in the pool speakers, applying a shit tone of sunscreen on her body.

"You really don't like the sun do you." Nancy laughs as she helps (y/n) put some on the back of her neck.

"I am not getting any more tanned. I'm tanned enough as it is to stick out like a sore thumb in this pasty community! Everyone still sees me as a foreigner!" Nancy chuckles, taking some sunscreen herself and applying it on.

"Ladies. She's getting down." (y/n) hears one of the mums speak and she wonders what they're talking about. She looks turns around to see the female lifeguard come down from her chair and was even more utterly confused to see the mums suddenly trying to fix their appearance.

"The fuck is going on?" (y/n) whispers to Nancy who shrugs.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jonathan soon joins the girls, handing them a drink each as he notices the mums trying to appear sexy. "Ok, I'm not the only one seeing this right?" He shudders in disgust, sitting down next to his girlfriend.

The three friends look up to see where the mums were looking and it was the change room doors that open to reveal Billy walking out in all his shirtless glory. "Oh my fucking god..." (y/n) mumbles out, both disgusted that these old cougars were eye fucking her man but also doing the same cause why not. He's fucking hot wearing those red shorts and his chest in full display.

"Holy shit, they're all looking at Billy!" Jonathan chokes from his drink lightly, stifling his laughter.

"(y/n)!" Nancy was shaking her, laughing at the scene that was happening right in front of her as Billy walked past the mums. They were expecting some sort of compliment from him but he stops in front of (y/n) only, lowering his glasses to wink at her. Billy smirks when she blushes bright red, walking to his chair and hearing Nancy squeal on about how much he and (y/n) had fallen hard for each other.

"Shut up!" (y/n) hisses out, fanning her face to calm down her blush and ignoring the death glares from the mums.

"But it's true! Look at you all red! It's so cute! He just winked at you and you're flushing!"

"Jonathan!" (y/n) whines out, hoping he can control his girlfriend but he raises his hands.

"Yeah, I'm not getting caught in that."

Billy watches over the pool, glancing at (y/n) every now and then, her sending him a big smile and he grins, calming the racing in his heart to try and look professional. He watched (y/n) take off the flannel, his breath hitching as he sees her baggy shirt fall down her shoulders slightly. His marks on her were on full display with her hair tied up and he felt an ego boost.

"Let's go in the water!" Nancy suggests and (y/n) freezes, looking down at her arms covered in makeup.

"I don't know... I don't feel like it..."

"Come on! Please!"

"Ok ok, but I'm not getting in completely." Nancy takes that as a win, the girls walking towards the pool. Nancy dives in as (y/n) sits down on the concrete with her legs kicking around in the cool water. "Nancy!" she gasps as she splashes her, quickly splashing her back. Billy looks out for his girl, noticing this one kid annoying her as he kept cannonballing into the water. (y/n) was pissed off as this kid kept splashing her, about to yell at him when someone else does.