86

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

(l/n) - last name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think they're gone now?" (y/n) whispers, the group hiding beneath the Upside Down version of Skull Rock as the flock of those flying creatures passed over them. The group shook in fear, holding onto each other as they hear the screeching and chittering, huddling close to each other while panting from running for their lives.

"That was close..."

"Yeah too close..." Robin and Eddie say, the group slowly getting up to peer out of the opening to check the sky. (y/n) breathes heavily, anxiousness and panic at an all-time high as she struggled to breathe once the adrenaline had faded away to just absolute fear only. She falls to the floor, her wheezing for air and Billy quickly knelt down next to her, holding her shoulders and whispering that he was there.

"(y/n), look at me, princess please."

"Billy-it hurts, I can't-" (y/n) hyperventilated, clutching her shirt as her lungs burned for air.

"I know. I know you're terrified but you have to try and breathe. Just follow my breathing ok, please." Billy begged, holding his love's cheeks as she struggled to breathe. It felt like the air around her was too thick and clouded, tears falling down her cheeks. 

"I-I can't-"

"-close your eyes for me." (y/n) does what Billy asks her, feeling his hands hold her face as he tells her when to breathe in and breathe out. "Just focus on my touch and my voice. Drown everything out for me ok princess." She nods, breathing in shakily and holding her breath a few seconds before letting go as he told her to, taking in a longer breath and slowly letting that air go. Billy moved to hold one of her hands and hold it over her heart with his hand, leaning his forehead on hers. "Focus on tricking your mind to slow down your heartbeat ok..." he whispers, (y/n) continuing to breathe until she felt better. Billy smiled seeing that she was ok, letting himself fall into her arms as he lets the pained fatigue hit him.

"Billy?" she quickly opens her eyes, gasping seeing him bleed out onto her hands and she shakes him awake. "Shit, open your eyes! Billy open your fucking eyes!" she exclaims and he does, groaning as (y/n) helps him sit next to her on the floor. She takes off her shirt and rips it into long pieces, tying it tightly around Billy's waist multiple times to try and stop the bleeding before passing Nancy the spares to help Steve out as well. Robin was going on about rabies in the background, Eddie watching the girls patch up their boyfriends as he just stood in the back.

"You didn't have to rip up your whole shirt..." Billy hisses out, glaring at Steve and Eddie who were looking at (y/n) shirtless from the back, them quickly looking away.

"I layer up when it's cold love, you should know that." (y/n) quickly puts on her oversized plaid shirt, buttoning it up and helping Billy put on his jacket that she brought with her. She helped him up as Eddie climbed on a tree to look over all of the Upside Down version of Hawkins, the group carefully walking out.

"So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?" Eddie asks.

"Pretty much." Nancy answers and the metalhead nods slowly. "And apparently you can send someone here if they touch you?" he asks (y/n) and she shrugs.

"I mean I guess. I think I have to be touching someone who is being cursed at the moment by Vecna and then someone can be sent here if they touch me. This a new aspect that no one knew was even possible." (y/n) shrugs and Eddie just blinks at her before carefully climbing down the tree but Nancy warns him about not stepping on the vines, it all being a hive mind and such.