Epilogue

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's my favourite neighbours!?" Eddie screams out as he slams the front door open, Billy rolling his eyes in annoyance as he puts down the weights he was lifting.

"You need to stop barging in Munson, for fucks sake."

"Or what, ruin the moment of you and (y/n) fucking on the couch?" Eddie bursts out laughing, Billy gritting his teeth and holding himself back to not punch the guy in the face like last time.

"Wow, am I really the first one here? That's a first." Eddie looks around the decorated house, setting the gift box down on the coffee table.

"I mean, you do live next to us Eddie!" (y/n) calls out from the kitchen and he bounces towards her to see what she was cooking but she smacks his hand away with a wooden spoon.

"Ow!" he pouts at her but she just chuckles lightly.

"Wait until the others arrive first." Eddie grumbles under his breath, going over to the living room to watch some TV like he normally does when he's bored at home or not working with Billy at the mechanics. This was like his second home after all while he keeps (y/n) company. She was still declared dead so she couldn't go out a lot. "You can't have some either love." (y/n) smiles as she feels Billy wrap his arms around her from behind, burying his head against her neck and pressing soft kisses against her skin.

"I was hoping to have some of you but unfortunately, we have company." he growls lowly, one of his hands running up his love's side and her neck to hold her chin, turning her head so he could kiss her.

"It's not like Eddie hasn't seen anything." (y/n) giggles against Billy's lips, turning around to face him as he kisses her deeply and pins her against the kitchen counter.

"Hey-woah! I did not want to see that the minute I stepped in here!" Steve exclaims, the couple breaking apart to see Robin and him standing by the open doorway, each of them holding a gift too.

"People are starting to come, go get dressed love." (y/n) says, pecking Billy's lips once more before he walks back upstairs. "Come in guys. Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"If you have Steve reading the map while I drive, yes." Robin says, Steve rolling his eyes as he hands (y/n) a gift.

"Happy birthday (y/n)."

"You guys didn't have to. It's just a housewarming to invite you all to our place."

"And not bring gifts on your birthday after your boyfriend's sister told us it was your birthday and you were trying ti lie to us about it, hell no!" Robin exclaims, jumping on (y/n) to hug her before giving her a gift to her. "By the way, this place is amazing!"

"I'm just glad we didn't have any trouble when we came back to the house a month ago. It was just as we left it."

"I'm going to sneak around and poke in your bedroom." Robin grins, skipping upstairs before Steve could stop her.

"Sorry about her, she was so excited." he says and (y/n) shrugs while putting the gifts down next to the fire place beneath the TV.

"It's fine. I don't mind."

"Harrington!" Eddie exclaims as he jumps up, wrapping an arm around his shoulder to talk to him and ask him about Hawkins. As the two boys walk away, a couple more familiar faces show up.

"Byers and Argyle!" (y/n) greets Joyce, Will, Jonathan and Argyle as they walk in with wide smiles on their faces.

"Oh, happy birthday dear!" Joyce says, hugging the girl and the boys say the same before passing her gifts.