56

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning princess." Billy chuckles as he hears the soft padding of feet, looking over his shoulder to see (y/n) walk down the stairs while she rubbed her eyes. She was bundled up in a hoodie, her hair an absolute bird's nest that she tries to tame. She makes a soft grunt sound in response, Billy snickering before going back to lifting his dumbbells as he blew smoke from the cigarette that was held between his lips.

"I'm tired..." she mumbles out, going back upstairs to brush her teeth and freshen up. Billy just smiles, thinking back to when the exact same thing happened back in Hawkins. Some things really don't change. (y/n) comes back down, stretching and looking more awake as she goes to make her tea in the kitchen. Billy sets his equipment down, snuffing out the cigarette before walking over to her. He wraps his arms around her, holding her tight as he leaned his chin ontop of her shoulder

"Are you excited for today?" he asks, looking over at her and her eyes widen, nodding.

"Why do you think I woke up early today." he smirks, moving to kiss her cheek.

"True. I normally have to drag your ass out of bed. Especially when you had to go to work." (y/n) flushes at the thought of Billy just grabbing her foot from beneath the blanket and literally pulling her out. She wouldn't put it past him actually. Billy turns (y/n) around, holding her waist as he smiles down at her. "Go get dressed and we can go out. I have a couple of places I want to show you today."

"Ok!" (y/n) bounds up the stairs in excitement, running around her room to change into a knee-high floral dress with some sneakers since she might be walking around for quite a bit. She put in her contacts before doing some makeup, going full out for this date as she grabbed her sunhat and sunglasses. "Billy!" she calls out as she walks out of her room and into his, searching for him.

"In here!" he yells back and she finds him in the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. The signs of a shower still evident from the water droplets falling down his chest. 

Oh, holy mother of baby Jesus... Goddamn, he fine!

(y/n)'s breath hitches from the view, her heart jumping and Billy smirks at her through the mirror when he noticed her staring. "(y/n), what did you need darling?" he coos, styling his hair and she shakes out of her trance, looking away quickly.

"Do you have sunscreen?" he nods, leaning down to the cabinets to pass it to her but when she grabs it, he tugs her close and pins her against the counter while standing in front of her. "Billy?"

"You're so beautiful..." he mutters dreamily, looking down at her. She was gorgeous in that cute summer dress, her doe eyes wide and her necklace sitting so prettily around her neck. (y/n) shudders as Billy trails his fingers down her neck, tilting her chin up to kiss her throat.

"Billy..." he smiles from her soft whine, taking a step back to give her space and he smirks at her blushing brightly.

"You might want to put on the sunscreen. It's hot today." He winks at (y/n) and she scrunched her nose, trying to calm the redness in her cheeks as she goes to sit down on the edge of the bathtub next to Billy. 

He goes into his bedroom to put on his boxers and slack, walking back into the bathroom as he put on his shirt. He froze before he could button his shirt, looking over at (y/n) to see her put sunscreen on her legs. Her hands go up her thighs as the hem of her dress rises up, high up her thighs but at the same time not high enough. He bites down on his bottom lip, a heat spreading through his body. He looks away as (y/n) stands up and moves next to him in front of the mirror, buttoning his shirt as she puts cream on her exposed chest. He watches as her fingers run across her neck and down to the edge of dress.