3••

LITTLE REMAKE

felix woke up to someone yelling which was han.

"WAKE UP FELIX! TODAY IS THE PARTY" han said shaking felix so he would wake up. felix didn't say anything but he sat up from the bed and rubbed his eyes.

"so are you gonna wake up or no?" han crossed his arms while he watched felix get up from the bed. "of course i am. you can get out now" felix said pointing at the door watching han leave.

felix just scoffed and walked up to his closet. he got his clothes and headed towards the bathroom. he did his normal routine like always.

he heard his phone buzz and it was chan.

"hey chan"
"hey felix. i was gonna ask if you were still going to that party?"
"yeah of course i am. i just need to get ready"
"oh all right! see you there"
"bye"
"bye"

felix hung up and got into his shower.

he finished showering and got ready for the party, he only put some concealer on nothing much.

he walked down stairs only to see them making food since they still had time until the party started.

"good morning felix" seungmin said handing him his food. "it's 10pm" han said drinking some of his water. "well nighttime?" seungmin said rolling his eyes heading to the table. (GUYS WAIT I MESSED THIS PART UP MY DUMBASS WASNT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING TIME I PUT)

"so when's the party. no one told me yet" felix asked sitting besides han. "like at 1:00 am" han said poking his food. felix was shocked his eyes wide open at the fact the party started around midnight.

"ONE AM?? WHAT!" felix still was shocked. "YES ONE AM! IK ITS SHOCKING BUT AT LEAST WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN!" han grabbed his fork and started stabbing his spaghetti with it. "han stop playing with your food" seungmin said eating his spaghetti.

the three boys finished their food and got ready to leave. "WAIT! ONE QUICK PICTURE" han said grabbing his phone from his pocket and opening the camera app. "gosh han! it's 12 we are gonna be late!" seungmin said before posing. "just one!" han turned around to check if felix was also posing. felix ended up posing while han took the picture.

"OKAY LETS GO!" felix opened the door while seungmin unlocked the car and han locked the door on the way out.

the all got in the car and started driving off. (don't even know if that made sense) they where talking about random things like ways you know.

"so how many people are gonna be there again?" seungmin kept asking. he really didn't like going to party's, he would only go if han forced him to. "about 60?" han said making sure he was right. "60 FUCKING PEOPLE?" seungmin said in total shock.

"i mean yeah? chan is throwing the party." han grabbed a random mirror he found in the backseat which was probably seungmins and looked at himself in the mirror making sure he looked good.

"right" seungmin calmed down but still annoyed by the fact he had to go too a party that had over 60 people. or maybe even more.

"all right we are here" seungmin said trying to find a parking spot. "gosh there are so many cars" felix put his phone away helping seungmin look. "found one" seungmin finally found a spot and parked.

they all got out and made sure they had everything at least. they walked up to the door and they didn't need to knock it was already open. "well i'ma go look for chan see ya guys" seungmin said running off to look for chan, while the other two went to go get food since they were hungry again.

"excuse me" the two boys heard a voice. they turned around and saw a boy with orangish hair.

"uh have you two seen a guy named huening kai?" the orangish haired male asked. "oh no we haven't." felix said looking confused. "oh sorry! my name is beomgyu" he said putting his hand out so they could shake hands. "my name is lee felix but just call me felix or lix" felix said shaking his hand.

"hi! i'm han jisung, but just call han or jisung i dont mind any" han said also shaking his hand. "well i go to go look for my friend. bye see you guys later i guess!" beomgyu waved and left them both. "you know speaking of friends. ima go look for someone as well" han said putting his drink down and leaving felix alone.

great. felix just felt bored so he walked up to one of the couches that were empty. he sat on one and just used his phone. "hey lee felix" felix heard a kinda familiar. "uh hi?" he said looking up to see hyunjin. "oh hi hyunjin!" felix got up and hugged him. hyunjin hugged back and they both sat down after.

"how did you know it was me?" felix asked confused. "oh well the way you dress." hyunjin said grabbing a pillow and putting it behind his back. "OHHH do i really dress differently??" felix said laughing, felix didn't really think of his style at all. "i mean yeah, half of people in the party dress casual." hyunjin said also laughing along.

-

time passed by and it was already  3 am. felix was getting tired, han and seungmin probably were drunk or just doing their own thing.

hyunjin noticed felix falling asleep so he decided to take felix him but he asked first. "felix if you want i could take you home so you could sleep?" he said making sure felix was okay since he also looked kinda sick.

"yes please" felix said slightly smiling. hyunjin got up and helped felix up as well. hyunjin was carrying felix since he fell asleep after he answered, he opened the car door and he put felix inside making sure to be careful.

he closed the door and walked up to the drivers side. he got in and started the car, he didn't put any music on since he still didn't wanna wake felix up.

hyunjin texted minho so he could ask one of his friends where they lived. minho replied and texted him their address. he arrived at felixs house and started shaking felix lightly so he could wake up. eventually felix woke up and looked outside to see if he was home.

he unbuckled his seatbelt and got off the car. "thank you hyunjin" felix said waving at hyunjin who waved back and closed the car door. he walked up to his house and unlocked it still sleepy. once hyunjin saw felix go inside he drove off.

han and seungmin are probably coming around 4 am. felix groaned and walked up to his room and did his normal night routine.

he jumped on his bed and made sure to charge his phone. his eyes got heavy and heavier, he eventually ended up falling asleep.

————-
HERE YOU GO! NEW REMAKE TO CHAP 3🤭

ANYWAYS ENJOYS THIS!