15••

HYUNLIX POV 🤔

HYUNLIX POV 🤔

it was another boring day for hyunjin, well only because he didnt have anyone to bug since yeji was out with her bffs. so hyunjin decided to call felix over because he also wanted to tell felix about his feelings.

"hey lixie" hyunjin said in a sweet tone feeling bad he probably woke felix up. "hey jinnie" hyunjin heard felix very tired voice. "sorry love didnt mean to wake you up. i'll call you later" before hyunjin could hang up he could hear felix say "its okay" he didnt hang up but still felt bad.

"i was wondering if you would like to come over today?" hyunjin asked turning on the tv to watch some youtube. "of course. i'll be there around 1:00 pm" felix said while he got up. "okay love. see you" hyunjin said hanging up before they both said bye.

-

it was around 10:54. felix came like around 10:59 he got ready pretty fast while he dodged questions han was asking. "you know we can maybe go to a flower shop. i need new ones for my moms vase anyways" hyunjin walked up to his moms dead flowers.

"sure! i also kinda wanna see what flowers there are now" felix said jumping up and grabbing his phone from the table. "okay lets go" hyunjin said with a little laugh.

"you know summer break is almost over" felix said with a small pout. he hated working but he needed the money you know. "yeah i forgot about work. i'll probably quit though to actually get my dream job" hyunjin said which made felix shocked. "what's your dream job?" felix asked wondering what it was.

"a kindergarten teacher" hyunjin replied to felix smiling, hyunjin loved kids especially baby's. "aw! you would take good care of kids" felix said making hyunjin blush of embarrassment.

they made it to the flower shop and it looked gorgeous on the outside. "omg this is beautiful" felix said with wide eyes. it was like a new world in there. flowers everywhere, decorations, and real birds? cool am i right.

hyunjin looked around while felix followed him, felix didnt like wandering alone unless its important. "i think these are gorgeous. what do you think?" hyunjin said grabbing some flowers to show felix them. "they are gorgeous!" felix smiled very wide just looking at the flowers. "i'll get them then" hyunjin laughed a little but continued his small shop.

when hyunjin finsihed they went up to the cashier. "aw! you guys are a cute couple" the cashier said wrapping the flowers around in a pretty red ribbon. "well uh.. we really ar-" before felix could say anything hyunjin said "thank you". hyunjin could feel felix looking at him which made him smirk. (crazy)

they walked out making sure they put the flowers down carefully. the rest of the drive was pretty silent but a comfortable silence.

but felix didnt know hyunjin was driving somewhere else. hyunjin bought another pair of flowers but not for his mom, for felix.

once they arrived at their location felix looked confused but didnt mind it since the place was gorgeous, you could see a bunch of flowers in the field along with animals.

"hyunjin this place is beautiful! where did you find this?" felix said but when he turned around he saw hyunjin on one knee while his hands where holding flowers. "felix." felix looked at felix confused but he slightly blushed.

"yeah jinnie?" felix replied. "i have liked you for a very long time felix. and i want to have a lovely life with you too, so felix my main question is. will you be my boyfriend?.." hyunjin said looking up at felix who was already crying. he thought he was gonna say no until felix pulled him into a hug.

"hyunjin. of course i will be your boyfriend!" felix said still crying wetting hyunjins shirt. hyunjin just laughed and kissed the top of felixs head.

felix pulled away facing hyunjin while hyunjin looked back. "can i?" hyunjin asked with felix nodding. next thing you know they where kissing. it was a short sweet kiss nothing much.

"promise me you will be with me forever" hyunjin asked wiping away felixs tears. "of course hyunjin i will" felix said pecking hyunjins lips and smiling.

"we should get you home before han gets worried love" hyunjin said hugging felix tighter. "can i stay at your place tonight? i'll text han where i'm at" felix asked slightly tired from all the crying.

"of course love." hyunjin said picking felix up laughing while felix got scared at the random movement.

it was a pretty long drive back which made felix fall asleep.

-

they finally made it to hyunjins house but once they walked in yeji was full of questions. "your home late! what where you doing?" yeji said trying not to get mad since felix was here. "i went out to buy mom new flowers." hyunjin said ignoring yejis other questions.

they where in hyunjins room laying down comfortably after they finished showering.
"you look cute in my shirt" hyunjin said kissing felix on the forehead . "thank you" felix replied with a little giggle.

"good night. i love you" hyunjin said. "i love you too..." felix fell asleep mid sentence. hyunjin just laughed and soon fell asleep too.

felix i will always protect you.

——-
HEYYY SO I FOUND OUT I START SCHOOL IN LIKE 5 DAYS SO THAT MEANS I WILL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK LATE 24/7

ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AFTER SCHOOL OR AT LEAST ON THE WEEKENDS!
ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SWEETS 🤩