10••

you already know what pov🤔

it was the next day and hyunjin decided to ask felix out on a cafe date. hyunjin had to get ready first so that way he was fresh. he wondered if it could be a double date with minho and han.

hyunjin got his clothes and placed them on his bed he then went into his bathroom and turned on the shower.

he finished showering and dried his hair with the towel. he brushed his teeth and started changing into his clothes for the day, he grabbed his phone and called felix.

"hey lix" hyunjin said going down stairs so he could get some water. "hey!" felix said sounding like he just woke up.

"i'm sorry if i woke you up! i'll call later" hyunjin said in a sad tone. "it's fine! so did you wanna ask something?" felix asked giggling. "well i was wondering if you wanted to have a cafe date with me" hyunjin asked drinking his water.

"ofc! i'll get ready and i'll message you when i'm done!" before hyunjin could speak felix hung up. cute boy hyunjin thought. he was gonna tell felix about han and minho but just decided to tell him when he picked him up.

as he did with felix he also called the other two. "so it's a double date? no chan, seungmin, jeongin, and changbin?" han asked. "yeah. so are you in?" hyunjin said. "ofc i am! what time btw" hyunjin told han the time and hung up.

hyunjin got a text from felix and went to go pick him up. he got in his car making sure he got everything before leaving. he drove of while listening to music he liked.

he arrived at felix house, he got out and walked up to the door making sure he looked okay. he knocked and he saw a beautiful felix opening the door. "wow lix. your beautiful" he said with shocked eyes and a smile forming on his face.

"and your handsome" felix said. they both walked up to hyunjins car, hyunjin opened the door for felix like a gentleman. "thank you" felix said giggling while he got in.

hyunjin got in the car and started it. ofc he had to just look at felix one last time. i mean who wouldn't when felix is that handsome. "so are you gonna drive or are you gonna keep staring?" felix noticed and laughed at it.

hyunjin looked away started driving while having a conversation with felix.

"oh and lix, jisung and minho are also gonna join us so like a double date" hyunjin said stopping at the red light. "oh! sounds good. wait THEY ARE DATING?" felix said shocked.

"actually i never thought of that. i don't even know if they are dating" hyunjin said also confused and raised his eyebrows. "IMA ASK THEM!" hyunjin just laughed at felix being curious about jisung and minho.

they arrived and as they expected they saw minsung waiting for them at one of the outdoor tables. "jisung!!!" felix said putting both his hands on jisung a shoulder. "hey lix! WOAH YOUR OUTFIT IS SO CUTE!" jisung said turning around to look at felix properly.

"THANK YOU I LOVE YOURS AS WELL!" he said hugging jisung and pushing away to look at it.

should i show you guys?🤭
i'm showing you guys😹

should i show you guys?🤭i'm showing you guys😹

felix fit 🤭😋 ^

hans fit 😍^

the four boys were waiting for their order while they talked and looks through instagram. "aw look at this cute cat!" felix said showing jisung while the other two boys were discussing something.

"hyunjin! look at this cute cat" he said showing hyunjins his phone. "it's cute but your way cuter" hyunjin said smiling and looking up to him. felix didn't say anything, his cheeks were red like a cherry as you could say.

"are you guys flirting?" minho asked raising his eyebrows. "it's not like you always flirt with jisung" hyunjin said rolling his eyes. "well" minho said trying to come up with something.

"exactly" hyunjin said laughing. their order got there and they were talking about some pretty causal things.

"what time is it?" felix asked while han looked at his watch. "it's 11:16 am" he said with wide eyes. "11:16 AM?? HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN HERE?" felix said choking on his drink.

"felix we all finished our drinks we were waiting for you.." minho said laughing. "oh" felix said finishing his coffee. "IM DONE NOW! can we go and like watch a movie" felix said grabbing a napkin for no reason. "instead of movies how about bowling?" han said looking up from his phone only to see felix making a airplane, with the napkin.

"bowling sounds fun!" minho said putting his hand around hans shoulder. "let's go then" hyunjin said getting up making sure to leave the money on the table.

they all got out and got into their own cars.

————
i'll finish the date next chapter 🙂👍🏻 ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS UPDATE LOVES😎