11••

at this point i'ma just stop with the POVS😭😭

the day after the date

"wake up! han is asking for you" Olivia said shaking felix so he could wake up. "ugh what do you want olivia?" felix said turning around rubbing his eyes. "HAN IS DOWNSTAIRS WAITING FOR YOU! GET YO LAZY ASS UP" she said jumping on felixs bed which made felix trip her.

"im sorry about all that screaming! do you want something to drink while you wait for felix?" Rachel asked going to the kitchen. "yes pls! also can i get something to eat im starving" han said groaning going up to the kitchen with rachel. "you never eat breakfast han. but ofc i will make you food what do you wanna eat?" rachel said laughing at han. "you already know!" han said pointing at her with his eyebrows up.

"pancakes" she said still laughing and turning around grabbing the ingredients. "YES YES!!" han said jumping up from the chair.

"what's up with all the thumping down here?" olivia asked dragging felix down stairs. "oh sorry! and hi felix ive been waiting for an hour!" han said going up to felix to hug him. "it's been a minute han" rachel said still looking at the cooking pancakes.

"well a minute is an hour for me!" han said crossing his arms. "so did you need anything? because if not then could i go back to bed" felix was yawning still tired. "well too bad to sad! your already dressed up" olivia was walking up to her sister. "yeah because you forced me to!"
felix stuck his tongue out.

"anyways.. DO YOU WANNA HANGOUT!!" han said in excitement. "uh yes?!?" felix said jumping with han. "but like where are we gonna go?" felix asked and stopped jumping. "hmmmmmmm... let's go to the arcade" han was shaking felix for no reason. "the arcade sounds fun but didn't we go like two days ago?" felix said pushing hans hands away.

"yeah we did.. but! it doesn't hurt going again!!" han raised his eyebrows and tippy toed. "fine.." felix said rolling his eyes and smiling. "can we go?" olivia said touching felixs shoulder which caused him to jump. "OF COURSE!" han said laughing at felix getting scared.

"ILL GO GET READY!" olivia said running upstairs along with rachel. "jeez my ears hurt" felix rubbed his ear.

they saw olivia and rachel walk down the stairs which meant they finished. "WAIT I FORGOT MY PERFUME!" rachel said heading to the bathroom. "i swear we are just going to the arcade! it isn't like your going to find the love of your life there" felix said sighing, he just wanted to play some games and win some plushies yk.

finally rachel finished and they all used felixs car. han decided to leave his car there for some reason but he made sure to lock it. "so like no one is gonna put music? because if not i will instead" olivia looked through her purse and found her phone. "i guess you can put music.." felix handed her the chord. olivia put some music that she liked, felix and the rest liked it as well.