15••

felix povit was the second day of me and hyunjin dating, and i'm not gonna lie i love it so far

felix pov
it was the second day of me and hyunjin dating, and i'm not gonna lie i love it so far. hyunjin told me we should tell han and minho after i finish cleaning my room.

i got a text from hyunjin saying he was almost here. i replied with an okay and continued my cleaning. i heard a knock downstairs and i went down to open it. "honey!" i jumped on hyunjin hugging him.

"hey sunshine" i saw him smile which made me smile too. "are you ready to tell them?" he asked me i was a little nervous but i had to tell them. "we should call them down" he said while he picked up tiger.

i smiled at him and called down han and minho down. they came down as i sat on my chair along with hyunjin. "we were busy" minho said rolling his eyes. "doing?" i asked. before minho could answer i saw han cover his mouth, "we were just cleaning my room" han said giving minho a stare.

i was confused on why he did that but it's whatever. "soo me and hyunjin need to tell you guys something." i said grabbing hyunjins hand for support.

"me and hyunjin are dating" i said, i looked up only to see minho and han not suprised. "wait just now? we thought you guys were already dating." han said scratching his head. "well yeah" i said squeezing hyunjins hand. they just laughed and i got confused but oh well.

"pretty obvious you two were dating" minho said laughing and falling on top of han. i was so confused. did we really make it that obvious? i thought but i didn't care i was just happy i finally told my friends. "wait are we the last ones you told??" han said suprised.

i nodded. "wow" han said hurt. i just laughed at him i didn't know han got hurt that easily. "anyways we should celebrate" han said i looked at him like he was crazy. "celebrate? for what" i said, "for you two guys. i mean your official now" han said i looked at him then looked at hyunjin. "no" i said as i got up.

"anyways i'm gonna go in my room" i said, i heard hyunjin say "me too". "they are definitely gonna fuck" minho said han smacked the back of his head and started telling him stuff i couldn't hear him say.

i just laughed and continued walking to my room along with hyunjin following. "how do you feel?" hyunjin asked me. i felt happy that i finally told them. "happy" i replied, he walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "you know. maybe we can be happy together"

i looked at him confused until i got what he meant. "hyunjin!" i playfully smacked his shoulder while he laughed. "so is that a no or a yes?" he said, i just kissed him and didn't say anything after that. "hm was that supposed to be a yes?" he asked and i nodded. he just smirked and pushed me on the bed.

one. hour. later🤓

it was already 3:00am crazy am i right. i got up to get a drink of water since i was thirsty ofc. (he showered okay) i walked downstairs only to see tiger sitting by his bowl. he was probably hungry so i filled it up with his cat food. "your so cute tiger" i whispered.

"felix. love?" i heard someone call and it was hyunjin. "yes?" i said hugging him. "why aren't you in bed" he said in a very tired voice. "i was gonna get water" i looked up and gave him a small peck. "oh okay" he said, "i'll be up in a second, but go to sleep you need it" i said cupping his face while he grabbed my hands.

"okay love, good night i love you" i gave him one last kiss and replied with "love you too" i let go and went to grab a cup of water. i heard tiger meow, he was probably thirsty as well. i filled his bowl up with water and kissed tiger. on his head.

i walked upstairs and got into my room. i got in my bed and hugged hyunjin. we both got into a comfortable position and whispered for a little. the last thing i know is we both fell asleep.

love you always hyunjin...
_______
gay HII GUYS
AS I PROMISE AND UPDATE ON THE WEEKEND (well not really weekend but anyways) HERE YOU GO A CHAPTER FOR YALL! ITS PRETTY SHORT BUT IM LAZY TO MAKE IT LONG😍 ANYWAYS ENJOY LOVES