4••

new day. it was the weekend so felix and hyunjin and the others had the day to themselves. hyunjin invited felix to hangout at the pool. felix agreed ofc since it's almost summer and it's pretty hot. he also invited everyone over and hyunjin didn't mind.

"i haven't been to the pool in years!" felix said while jumping. "let's go over there it looks like a nice and relaxing spot." hyunjin said pointing under the tree.

hyunjin and felix  and the others put their stuff down and put sunscreen on. "let's go in the pool!" han said. felix and han went inside the refreshing water, seungmin then joined them and so did jeongin.

"hey! where did you get that water gun from?!" jeongin said yelling at han. "i brought water guns for us!" han said giggling with the others. "i'll go get them" felix said while getting out the pool.

"here" felix said while handing seungmin and jeongin one.

"they are like kids" chan said laughing. "your right! they are so chaotic" changbin said laughing as well.

"you know maybe going swimming wasn't bad" minho added. i mean he was right. when he went to work it would be so hot he almost felt like melting. "we should join them i feel like melting now" minho said. the others agreed and went inside to join.

hyunjin and the others went inside the pool. it was refreshing really refreshing. (help i wanna swim now)

"hey!! stop that" minho said while han was shooting him. "no!" han said laughing. the others started shooting the big ones. "oh you guys are on!" minho said. han brought enough of water guns.

he got the water guns and handed them to the others. and started shooting each other. "hey lix!" jeongin said. "ya whats up?" do you wanna see who can swim the fastest!" jeongin said going under water. "ya let's do it! ima beat you anyways!" felix said laughing.

felix and jeongin started off by the wall. "okay ready! set! go!!" chan said. felix was in the lead but jeongin started catching up. they both touched the wall and ended up laughing while looking at each other. "it was a tie!" han said laughing. minho admired han's laugh he was like an angel.

"han me and you!" felix said smiling at him.
"oh you already know i'm gonna win!" han said laughing.

"on your mark! get set! gooo!" chan said smiling. "i feel like han's gonna lose" seungmin said watching them race. he was right felix was in the lead and touched the wall. "you were cheating!" han said.

"lies!!" felix gasped dramatically. "anyways are you guys hungry?" seungmin asked. "ya let's get some pizza!" jeongin said smiling. the others laughed and got out. "should we eat here or do you guys wanna go to the pizza place next to the pool?" chan asked. "the pizza place!" felix said jumping up and down.

"can we have two pizzas hot and ready?" chan asked for pepperoni pizzas. they sat down and started chatting. "since we have like a whole week off what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" hyunjin asked. "we should go to the arcade tomorrow. " minho said.

"yes! i want some new plushies!" han said smiling. minho loved him so much he couldn't even stop staring. the pizzas arrived and they started eating.

"we should go to an amusement park!" felix added while eating his piece of pizza. hyunjin smiled. he grabbed felix's hand to hold it.

"yes the amusement park sounds fun!!" han laughed. "this pizza is so good" minho said. "you have a little something on your cheek" han said while grabbing an napkin and cleaning it for him. "you could of just kissed it instead" minho said smirking. "oh shut it!" han said while hitting his arm. the others laughed and just talked about the plans for tomorrow.

they went back to the pool and sat down in their spot. han also brought floaty's for them. "give me the unicorn one!" felix said while holding his hand out. han smiled and handed him the floaty. "hyunjin can you help me?" felix asked since he was lazy to do it himself. "ya cmon" hyunjin said smiling . minho was helping han and chan was helping jeongin blow theirs.

they finished blowing and got on the floaty's.
"why is it so hard!" han groaned. "get out of the pool and jump on it!" seungmin said rolling his eyes. "what ever!" han said and just did what seungmin said. "see was it that hard?" seubgmin said joking around.

"shut it!" han said laughing. the others just watched while chilling under the tree. hyunjin got up to get something from his car.

a random girl came up to hyunjin. "hey hottie" she winked at him. hyunjin just looked disgusted by the name. "hey? do you need anything?" he asked not even caring to look at her. "i was wondering if you were single shawty" hyunjin just cringed by that name "shawty". "no i'm not now get away." hyunjin said very annoyed. the girl then grabbed hyunjin and started to kiss him when she saw felix. hyunjin pushed her away when he saw felix as well. "wtf!?! you bitch!" hyunjin said yelling at her. "get tf away from me." hyunjin just looked at her and went after felix.

felix saw hyunjin and that girl. why am i mad. we aren't even dating yet. felix thought to himself. he just walked away and sat by han. han noticed felix he looked sad. "felix are you okay?" han asked worried. "oh yeah i'm fine! let's just go in the pool!" felix said trying to sound happy.

felix needed the bathroom so he got out and went to the restrooms. he finished and started washing his hands until he saw hyunjin.

"lix?" hyunjin said while hugging him from behind. "i'm sorry love. she kissed me first." felix heard him but didn't want to turn around since tears already were forming for no reason. "ik your mad at me but i just wanted to let you know i only love you." hyunjin said while kissing his head.

hyunjin noticed felix crying and turned him around to kiss his forehead. "don't cry love" hyunjin said kissing his forehead again. "i didn't know what to do. all i thought was just like if you hated me or found someone else and other things" felix said stuttering through probably most words.

hyunjin didn't say anything and just hugged him tighter. "i'm sorry if i look like a weak rn" felix said while wiping his tears away. "your still cute" hyunjin said while kissing his lips. "cmon the others are waiting. i want you to have fun" hyunjin said laughing. they both went outside and just forgot everything.

cringe rn bro i'm cringing
_______________________________
author: hey guys sorry for last chapter i felt like cringing like you probably did. i might just change my whole book fluff😭 also sorry for these chapters not making sense anyways love ya