𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

New book, same rules.

「𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 — 𝐎𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬」

Hey.

My name's Catherine, for those of you who are new here. I write fanfiction and I've been writing it for the past year now. For those of you who have returned from my other book, hey, how's it going? Welcome back.

If you'd like to get more acquainted with my writing, go ahead and keep reading. But if you wanna get straight into the book, no one's stopping you.

Let me get into the basics,

You may request any character you'd like.

Also somethings, this is not just a Oneshot book. There will be Oneshots AND, Headcannons. So you can request those too. You're probably questioning the reason why I've deviated from Preferences and imagines.

Simple answer. Headcannons were more popular than imagines, preferences became TOO popular, almost the main focus of the book.

If you want to request an imagine or preference let me know here or via dm. However, they will not be in this book unless requested.

Little change. I will no longer be using name keys. Instead, reader inserts will now look like this. "____" This goes for your last name or any type of name going forward.

Smut/Lemons are okay to request. I will warn you about it as well, in the beginning of all stories.

I also address all trigger warning and sensitive topics in the beginning of all stories as well.

If it's possible, I'd like to keep all requests listed on this page, just to keep things organized. Or if you want to DM me that's fine too.

Also be detailed with your request, do you want a Headcannon? Oneshot? Would you like the reader to be female? Male? Gender neutral?

(Minor Note - If you request, either on this page or DM me, please give me time to respond. I won't always be on Wattpad to check notifications or messages. If you requested something and I didn't respond to you right away I am not ignoring you!)

「♔♔♔」

These crowns signify a timeskip.

This book is NOT FOR VIEWERS WHO ARE YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE SOULS.

My writing has evolved and become a LOT more R rated because of my time on Ao3. So mature audiences only please. :3

Alright that's enough of my rambling, I'll let you get on to reading, enjoy!