𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐊𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

|𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐊𝐔 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐂'𝐬|
𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒

363 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣
┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆
┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °
┆彡

- Going to be very upfront, in the beginning he started dating you because he liked your cooking.

- Calls you his personal chef.

- Being the asshole Vegeta is, he calls your love for each other one sided and half baked.

- You've never wanted to punch him in the face so badly.

- Goku doesn't really understand how relationships work exactly.

- Due to his naïveté he's very dense, we know this. But when it comes to sexy time? He's not naïve anymore...

- Literal, sex god. No pun intended.

- He can be somewhat competent when he's not on about fighting. Keyword is somewhat.

- He has moments where he tries to teach you how to fight.

- Taught you how to fly and how to not be intimidated when people pull guns on you.

- Lots of innocence, (outside of the bedroom)

- When Goku Black came, you knew that he was not Goku. I mean Goku suddenly gets a spurt of intellect? Nah, #NotmyGoku.

- When he got you pregnant, he became so protective.

- Instant transmissions you everywhere while pregnant.

- Even to appointments.

- Chi — Chi is lowkey jealous of the relationship you have with him.

- She thinks Goku has gotten better at emotional intelligence and he's quite possibly gotten stronger because of it as well.

- Vegeta is lowkey jealous too because once again Goku has bested him at something.

- When Goku told you he loved you, he gave you the most innocent smile ever.

- He may be a bit dumb, but that doesn't mean he isn't capable of love!

"____, I love you!"

Hello my lovelies! It's been awhile huh? Welp, I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting on requests, I've been swamped with school, work and it's been really hectic for me but I'm getting back into the motion of updating and keeping the requests going! If you haven't already feel free to request. And for those of you that have requested I'm knocking those out asap! Also lowkey OBSESSED WITH GOHAN, DID Y'ALL SEE SUPER HERO? OMG OMG OMGGGGGG. I have somethings in the works for him!