21: new year, new couple

JUST BECAUSE WINTER CUP

     was done and over with, it didn't mean basketball season was. to end the season off strong, the players still had to train hard to ensure that they won the games after the huge victory.

"yeesh! your dad sure doesn't go easy on anyone, huh?", mahito playfully complained, as megumi just shrugged.

"it'd be embarrassing if we lost to the other schools even though we were the winners of the winter cup", the dark-haired first-year stated.

"true~"

before mahito could bother megumi any more, the two had noticed both of their managers walking home with the itadori twins. though it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, what made it strange was the fact that the two blondes carried a backpack that seemed to hold more than just their school supplies.

     "hm, odd...", mahito commented.

     "what?", megumi curiously asked.

     "those four seem a little suspicious", the blue-haired third-year pointed out, as he could hear sukuna question chiyo about why she had to bring so many things over.

     "what about them? they seem fine to me", megumi yawned, while kenjaku had playfully slapped the back of mahito's head as a greeting.

     "HEY! what was that for?!"

     "time to go home, dumbass. quit bothering fushiguro and let's go".

     mahito clicked his tongue with annoyance, as he lowly plotted his revenge on his stepbrother.

"anyways, have a nice rest of your day, fushiguro. see you monday", kenjaku waved, as megumi had reciprocated the action.

his gaze had then drifted towards the twins and the team's managers, now interested.

"whatcha staring at? want a girlfriend too?", tōji teased, as his hand ruffled megumi's hair.

the teenager shoved away his father's arm, as he just frowned.

"as if", he scoffed.