Steerage of Economy Class

"Have you noticed that whenever you fly there are empty seats and yet when you miss a flight there is no seat available for a week?"

"Ha-ha! You get put on the next half-empty two-stop flight. While Celeb, Deb or Lodes of Money is being greased into the seat you've just 'voluntarily' missed on the now delayed plane."

"Yep! Sod economy tickets. I know that before now the gate's been closed on me when they've overbooked flights. You get through passport control with ten minutes to spare when suddenly your flight disappears off the board. You've been bumped. Yet another day, you've been sitting waiting in a freezing plane for hours when some suit walks up the isle two seconds before the doors are sealed."

"They sure play games! There's that Irish outfit that packs seats so close you don't actually need seatbelts, and then deliver you to a runway three hours by bus from where thought you were going."

"My favourite is the economical airline that offers affordable seats if you book a year early, only to put your suitcase in the hold for a higher cost than the ticket."

"The next trick...um... weighing economy class passengers?"

 weighing economy class passengers?"