Gallus of Gallus, Emperor Chicken

History is quilled by the scribes of the victorious. Other stories, even once established histories, are burnt on the altars of new order. We and Domesticus aren't truly two creatures, but our 'beliefs and science' are in the 'Birds of the Constitution'. We must keep true science and contractionary scriptures forever hidden.

At the dawn of time, when the last of the mammals perished in their own radiating poisons, we inherited the Earth. Gallic races survived the burning light, hidden deep in dark coops and half-buried sheds, while in the Big Bangs roasted mammalian life. Gallus Domesticus, the once food of Tyrannus Mammalis Rex survived to replace their dominion. Early cave art tells the story of our dawning civilisation.

We, Gallus of Gallus, survived in the jungles of the Malay, protecting ourselves in our deep dust baths from The Roasting. The rest is fowl history. We the strong wild pheasant stock soon ruled over weak Domesticus across the known world. Of course, the gene pool has become mixed over time, sexual attraction does that, but we royals ever preserve our holy bloodline. My father proudly wears the Golden Crown of Phasianinae on wattle and comb, as one day will I.

 My father proudly wears the Golden Crown of Phasianinae on wattle and comb, as one day will I