Chapter 1

"Good morning, everybody!" Shoko winced at the loud voice of Satoru

"Good morning, everybody!" Shoko winced at the loud voice of Satoru. It was too early for her to deal with Satoru's bullshit. Nanami, who sat across from Shoko, shared the same expression. He mentally groaned, knowing his senpai would pester him again.

"Good morning, Gojo-senpai!" Haibara chimed.

"What's up?" You're more energetic than usual. " said Suguru, who proceeded to drink his morning tea.

"Hehe." Satoru only grinned mischievously before sitting between the two first years.

"Nanami, aren't you delighted to see your favorite senpai, hmm? Hmm?" He even poked the blond's side, but only to receive a deadpan expression from the latter and a flat rejection.

"I would be pleased if you left me alone, Gojo-senpai." Satoru left a defeated 'gah' as he dramatically leaned on Haibara. Suguru and Shoko can only shake their heads in disbelief at their friend's antics.

"I heard that there would be a new student in the first year. said Shoko, only to be received by a wide grin from Satoru.

"Based on your reaction, Satoru, you have already met her, right? What does she look like? " Suguru inquired as Satoru hummed, resting his chin on his palm.

"Beautiful is not enough to describe her. She's ethereal. " His reply makes Shoko roll her eyes at what a lovestruck sicko he sounds like.

Suguru and Haibara amusedly stared at Satoru. This is the first time they heard him compliment someone. Knowing him, he likes to mock others. The curse manipulation user hummed, thinking about what kind of woman the new student was to be able to make his friend look like a lovesick fool.

"Senpai, why don't you three join us later in class." Haibara suggested that the three seniors accompany him and Nanami when they meet the transfer students.

"It's not a bad idea. We have the same teacher, so I think it would be fine."

"What are you three doing here?" Yaga irked by just seeing Satoru's face, and he waved his hand energetically.

"Too see the new student." The snow-white head answered as the other two second years nodded their heads. Yaga sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Anyway, as you already know, there is a new student enrolled here at Jujutsu High. Please come in. " As if it was the signal the new student had been waiting for, the wooden door slid as she stepped inside.

The lollipop that Shoko has been sucking the whole time is now on the floor, split into two, her mouth parted at how stunned she was when the transfer student went in. Suguru, Nanami, and Haibara mirrored her reaction. Indeed, Satoru was right, her beauty is indescribable. She was pale as paper, as if there was no blood running in her veins. Long black hair that is tied in a low ponytail with the use of red ribbon excess strands of her hair draped over her shoulder. She wears a hanfu dress that consists of a black top, a red skirt, and a black ribbon that hugs her small waist with a red spider lily pattern on it.

Their breath hitched once Himiko stood in front of them. What captivates them, other than her incomparable beauty, is the ruby eyes that glow red as she stares at them, a noticeable single beauty mark under her left eye.

"Good morning." Her feathery and sweet, like honey, voice was too alluring for them, like he was singing them a lullaby.

"I'm Hironomiya Himiko, pleasure to meet you all." She introduces herself as she never gazes down. Satoru's applause broke the silence as he rose from his seat and walked behind Himiko before wrapping his arms around her.His action makes the others bewildered, but what astonishes them even more is his next words.

"Hai, hai everyone. I want you all to meet my wife."

"Your what?!" They screched, still couldn't process that the goddess in front of them was the wife of their doofus friend/senpai.

"Himiko uses Hironimiya to avoid inconvenience, but in her ID she is Gojo Himiko." Satoru said as he handed Himiko's ID on the table where they were all gathered.

'Special Grade?!" All of them are surprised to see her grade level. Their eyes landed on Himiko, who was peacefully taking her nap before gazing back at her ID.

Himiko looked more like a grade three level rather than a special grade since they couldn't sense her curse energy. Noticing the other's skepticism, Satoru takes the ID and smiles meaningfully.

"My wife might look like a porcelain doll that you want to keep, but there's a saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover.'" Hearing the endearment makes the four cringe but somehow amazes them. Satoru was not the type of person who speaks highly of someone, but here he was commending Himiko, his wife.

"When did you two meet? How do you get married? " Haibara inquired.

"How do you get her to agree to marry you?" asked Shoko.

"The real question is." Suguru sharply gazes at Satoru, which makes the latter sweatdrop. In a second, Suguru is already gripping at Satoru's collar, rocking him aggressively.

"Why didn't you invite us?! How could you not invite your best friend to a special occasion? How dare you!" Haibara tried to calm Suguru while Shoko amusedly watched her two friends, as for Nanami, he was minding his own business.

"Tone it down, Suguru. My wife is sleeping. " Satoru grips on Suguru's wrist to stop him from shaking him furthermore, his brain won't be able to handle it anymore. With a last whack from Suguru, he let go of Satoru and sat back in his seat.

"I met Himiko a month ago." He started. He hummed and reminisced about their first meeting as he continued.

"It's more like a contract than a marriage, though I consider it tying down."