Chapter 5

"Satoru

"Satoru." It was the first word Yaga had said the moment he entered the room of the second year students. Satoru, who already knew why he was being mentioned, stood up.

"Nagoya Castle." Yoga isn't finished with his words when Satoru cuts in.

"Hai, hai." he said and grabbed the card that Yaga was holding. Another mission for him to take care of. Satoru's arrogance irked the teacher, Yaga wasn't able to give the boy a good smacking when Satoru was already at the door waving his hand to them.

"Don't miss me too much," he said before closing the door, which made Suguru and Shoko scoff.

"That brat, I'm still not done explaining things." Yaga's hand was folded into a fist due to annoyance. He heaved a sigh to calm himself.

"Anyway, I have a separate mission for the two of you."

Satoru levitates in the air. Behind the round sunglasses, his vibrant blue hues looked down at the castle not far away from him. A smirk curves into his lips, sensing that the curse inside the castle will give him some momentary fun. Satoru raises his two fingers and chants.

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure." A black force field spreads throughout the blue sky, allowing him to be unseen from the naked eyes of the people.

Satoru lands on the ground and walks inside the castle, whistling at the intense curse energy that he's been feeling, especially the horrible state of the inside of the castle due to the innate domain of the curse. Walking further inside, searching for any employee who somehow survives the curse.

Hiss~

Satoru didn't pay attention to the hiss of the snake he was hearing; he just leisurely walked around, calling for the people. He may or may not notice the curse from above, hissing.

"Oi! Is there anyone who somehow survives? "

"Can you come out?"

Satoru stopped walking and stared at the path in front of him before tilting his head up. There he saw the curse falling down off the ceiling, hand up in the air to land an attack on him. The impact from the curse attack created a massive fracture on the ground, but Satoru was not underneath.