Chapter 7

The remaining first and second years were surprised to see Himiko's classic-length hair cut into a mid-length, curled and tied half up and half down with a red lycoris clip on it

The remaining first and second years were surprised to see Himiko's classic-length hair cut into a mid-length, curled and tied half up and half down with a red lycoris clip on it. Her uniform also changed. Her usual hanfu dress was replaced by a cropped gakuran top with long sleeves that ended up to the back of her hand. high-belted waist skirt that ends above her knee that hugs her slim waist. White ankle socks and pointed toe shoes with block heels

They watch the vampire go back and forth in the kitchen, stirring, cutting, and plating it with their mouths hanging wide.

Satoru came to the scene, placing his palm on Suguru and Haibara's chin to close their hanging mouths before staring, "It's rude to stare at someone else's wife, ya know?" as he sticks out his tongue to them and proceeds to his wife. He wrapped his left hand around her waist and the other one was used to part her bangs before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning to you too, Satoru." said Himiko.

"It's too early for your flirtatious, senpai." Nanami heaved a sigh and sat on the chair, and the others did the same.

"So bitter Nanamin, that is why you don't have a girlfriend, hmp!" Satoru replied.

"You are also a single dumbass. Himiko and you are not married nor in a romantic relationship." Suguru butted in, placing his chin on his palm and sticking his tongue out at his best friend.

"I would agree with Suguru. You're the only one who is insisting that you and Himiko are married." Shoko added while unwrapping her lollipop. Satoru gives them a shit-eating grin, and they already know this doofus did something stupid again.

"Feast your eyes, my friends." he said and raised his and Himiko's left hand, showing their fingers where a simple yet expensive ring rested on their fourth finger.

"Y'all are invited to our wedding!" Satoru beams as if he didn't drop a bombshell while Himiko stands next to him with a dead expression. The others stared at them for a second before bursting,

"WHATTTTTT?"

Questions were thrown over them again, like "When did you two get engaged?!" "Why did you agree to be engaged with this moron, Himiko?" "When was the wedding?" and so on.