Chapter 3

Just like what Himiko had said last night, she indeed prepared beef misono for their lunch

Just like what Himiko had said last night, she indeed prepared beef misono for their lunch. She wakes up early in the morning in order to cook breakfast and lunch for them. Himiko became their unofficial chef.

"Satoru I can sense your presence; it's no use scaring me. " Himiko spoke, making Satoru pout and make his way to the table where their breakfast rested, which consisted of miso soup, tamago yaki, tofu, sausage, and onigiri.

"You really look like a housewife." Satoru grinned and watched Himiko stir the vegetables before placing them on a plate as she took out five bento boxes.

"Satoru, we don't want a knife to fly towards you, right?" She threatened

"Yikes." She heard him chuckle and could tell that his hands were raised in the air, indicating that he was surrending.

"Though you really look like a cute housewife..."

"My wife." A knife darts towards Satoru as the male tilts his head to the right. Suguru, who had just entered the kitchen, was taken aback by a flying knife towards him. Thanks to his fast reflection, he was able to avoid the incoming death. Suguru stared at the knife buried deep in the wooden wall.

"I'm alive," he whispered.

"Why is there a knife flying?" asked Suguru when he turned to look at Satoru, who pointed at Himiko, who was now setting aside the bento boxes. Without a word, the curse manipulator gives Satoru a whack on his head.

"What was that for?!" the snow-white-haired male whined.

"Himiko would not throw a knife for no reason, and in conclusion, you are at fault for her to do such an act." Suguru explained.

"Suguru senpai is not wrong with that though." Nanami, who had just arrived, agreed with Suguro, which caused Satoru to mope. Haibara, who was behind Nanami, only chuckled at his senpai's normal antics while Shoko, who gleefully sat on the table, let out a yawn.

"Thank you for the food." said Shoko, and she began to eat as she hummed in delight.

"Home cooked food is really the best!" She smiled as her eyes sparkled when Himiko placed a nato on the side of her meal.