16 | Reunion

"Give yourself permission to walk away from anyone who half loves you"

😤Hotties + Levi🤠

sorry about earlier, those
idiots were spying at my
door, had to sort them out

I sent the text then flopped back onto my bed, not waiting for them to reply. After breakfast I came back up to my room and flopped on my bed for a few hours.

You know what? I haven't actually explored the house yet...

I should go explore.

I slug off my bed and make my way towards the  closet door to pick out an outfit. I grab a pair of dark blue basketball shorts that covers most of my thighs and a tight long sleeved white shirt. I quickly throw them on and finish the outfit with gold jewellery, mascara, lip gloss and a pair of white socks. I cover up again with concealer.

I walk out of the closet and out of my room, closing the door behind me. Somehow, the lock got replaced and I didn't even notice. Now at least I can close my door properly.

I go past all of my brother's rooms and down the hallway, taking turns and exploring the house. I found a movie theatre, gaming room, library, indoor pool and the family gym. I chose to fully explore the gym, so I entered and began looking around. In the middle is a boxing ring, surrounded by seats for spectators, and there are plenty of weights and boxing bags spread out, along with other gym machines. I wander around the outside of the ring, running my finger along the ropes that attach the 4 posts together.

"What are you up to?" I hear from behind me, making me jump and turn around. I find Lorenzo standing there, watching me from the doorway.

"Nothing. Just exploring." I state and begin to walk towards the door.

"Ok, text me when you want lunch." He says as I stroll past him. I pause, thinking about the fact that I don't have his number in my phone, or any of my brothers numbers for that matter.

"How? I don't have your number." I voice my concerns, making him chuckle lightly.

"I think you'll find that you do. I put my number and everyone else in this house's number into your phone, in case you're in danger. I put all of our brothers numbers in, Axel's and some of the guards, you'll meet them soon." He says and slowly moves further into the room, still keeping his eyes on me.

"Oh, thanks." I mumble as I leave the room, and out of the corner of my eye I see Lorenzo heading towards the boxing bags.

I walk out of the door and turn to walk down the unexplored end of the hall. I reach the end and turn the corner, only to realise I recognise the area. This hallway was the one that the guard groped me in on my first night.