30 | Smile

"Don't take criticism from people who you wouldn't take advice from"

"You know what? I think it would be wasteful to not take the photo." Leo comments from his seat.

We just brought William, Francesca and who I now know as Bianca to the basement. The group of them are tied down to chairs while a heavy silence filled the room. Well, that was until Leo spoke up.

"Actually, I agree. Let's leave them here to stew for a bit." I say, returning the knife I had picked back to its original spot on the table.

No one else makes any plans to move, still glaring at the trio who look scared out of their minds. I sigh loudly and dramatically at their stubbornness.

"You just want to leave because your scared. You've always been a little baby when it came to hurting other people." William mocks, making me furious. In a matter of seconds I pick up the knife I just put down and launch it at him, tactically spinning it towards him.

He hisses in pain and I watch as blood trickles down his arm from a slit in his sleeve, revealing a deep cut.

"And you've always been a little baby when it came to thinking about other people. You know I would never hurt someone unless they deserved it and right now, you deserve it." I spit back, walking closer towards him. He puts on a look of confidence but I can see the fear playing behind his eyes.

"How dare you!" Bianca looks outraged that I just hurt her husband. She puts in a scowl and wiggles around a bit, trying to shimmy out of the binds.

I can't help but let out a little laugh. She looks pathetic, with a baby pout on her face and her chair shuffling on the floor.

"How dare me? How dare you betray this family!" I shout back at her, an unamused smile on my face. She stares back at me, looking belittled. My phone starts ringing, I roll my eyes at the interruption.

I pull my phone out to check who it is, my eyes widen at the sight.

Theodore, otherwise known as Reed's father and my manager at the fight club back in London. He's known to be kind and patient, but can be very protective over me.

"Who is it?" Marco asks, standing up and walking over to me.

"No one. I have to take this. I'll be back in a moment, don't let me miss out on anything." I warn before stepping out of the cell and into the hallway. He nods and I leave the room while some of my brothers and cousins stand up to approach the trio.

I pull the phone up to my ear and hear Theodore's voice for the first time in a few days.

"What's going on? I've been worried about you all week until Reed just told me what happened to you. Are you ok? Do you want me to come pick you up?" His worried tone fills my ears.