Chapter 1 (Sophie POV)

Hello! This is my first ever fan fic so please don't hate on me in the comments if you don't like it. Also if you have any tips on changing the cover because my watt pad is not letting me change the cover would be great!

Sophie POV

I light leaped back onto Havenfield after clearing up a few matters with Mr Forkle about our raid on the never seen store house. I skipped into the house and saw Edaline talking to Grady heatedly, l asked 'what's wrong?' They said 'Nothing for you to worry about Sophie' But their cheery voice sounded forced. Well THAT was a bit weird  I thought as l climbed up the stairs to  my room.

I saw Iggy was dyed in blue,purple and green stripes, l thought ' Keefe or Dex Must have been here' That's when l noticed it, a slip of paper under Iggy's cage. I slid it out and unfolded it, when l read it the letter slipped out of my hands and onto the flowered carpet. I collapsed into tears on the carpet and cried for what felt like a Millenia. Grady or Edaline didn't come in, l think they knew keefe had come and left the letter there. Edaline suddenly opened the door softly and whispered 'Sophie your friends are here.'

I wiped my tears hastily and said to Edaline ' Tell them to come in' l said in a soft voice. Biana, Fitz, Tam, Linh and Dex came in and noticed my eyes were red. 'What happened?' Biana said to me softly, 'R-read the L-letter' l stuttered out. They gathered around the letter and read it, Biana gasped softly, Fitz curled his hands into fists, Tam swore under her breath, Dex looked like he was going to punch something and Linh trembled as she read it. 'Well Keefe is just being a idiot' Tam said trying to lighten the mood. Biana, Fitz, Linh and Fitz glared at him, 'What? I was just trying to make her feel better' he mumbled.

'Sophie, it's going to be okay' Biana said. 'No it's not, if he's gone it's not going to be okay' l cried. 'If it's bothering you that much we can go to the forbidden cities now and see if we can find him.' Biana suggested. I felt a fresh bloom of hope as she said that, ' R-really?' 'Yes really' Biana said with a smile.

'Then lets go to the forbidden cities!'